Chapter 17

#EDITED

The classes are canceled  because of something important. Jin Zixuan, Nei huiasang, Jiang yanli, jiang cheng and the Wen siblings are called to the Hanshi the room of the sect leader to discuss something. Lan Qiren, Qingheng-jun, Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan, and Wei ying was already at the hanshi waiting for them.

"Greetings Sect leader Lan, grandmaster Lan, Zewu-jun, Second young master Lan and young master Wei!" They all greet together. They greet back and made them settled down.

"Why did you call as sect leader if I may ask?" Jin zixuan ask confused. Nei huiasang was just fanning himself nervously 'I didn't cause trouble did I?'.

"I call this meeting to discuss something. Before we begin Jin zixuan could you send a message to your mother? But don't say anything about the meeting."

"Yes sect leader. I will just tell her I miss her then." Jin Zixuan replied and send a nessage to his mother through their butterfly message.

Wei wuxian ask, "Qingheng-jun how about the Jiangs and Sect leader Nei?"

"Mingjue will be Coming today to visit huiasang and I already send message to Jiangs. They are expected to arrived today." Lan Xichen answered.
Wei wuxian just nod at him while smiling.

"A-xian what is this all about?"

"Don't worry shijie you will know soon."

"Wei wuxian did you make troubles again?"

"Aiyah Jiang Cheng of course not!"

"Hmp make sure you didn't idiot!" Jiang hump not really believing him.

"Sect leader may I know why we are also invited here?" Wen Qing ask. She was cautious on why they suddenly called her and his brother. Qingheng-jun glance at Wei Wuxian and Lan wangji.

"You'll know soon after the rest arrives."

After waiting for an hour finally everyone else arrive.

"A-niang, a-die/ Jiang-shushu, Yu-shenshen!!" The Jiang siblings and wei wuxian greets them.
"Sect leader nei/ Da-ge/ Sect leader Jiang, madame Yu" greets everyone around. They just nod at them while Nei Mingjue scowl seeing the Wen siblings.

"Sect leader Lan what might be the reasons we are here? And why a Wen are here as well?" Nei mingjue spoke.

"Actually it's me that needs your presence its my youngest son and a-xian."

"A-xian what is it? Was it something important?" Yu ziyuan ask curiously while Jiang fengmian has unreadable expression.

"Yes shenshen it was very important as it involves the upcoming war."

Wen Qing's eyes became so wide open. How? What is this wei wuxian talking about?

"War? You mean war to those wen dogs?" Nei mingjue spoke.

Lan Wangji, "Mn"

"And how did you obtain such information a-xian?" Jiang fengmian ask.

"We experience it first hand." Wei wuxian solemnly spoke.

Lan Xichen spoke,"And what do you mean by that Young master wei?"

"Because we came from the future."

Lan Qiren's eyes become so wide and he yelled, "STOP SPEAKING NONSENSE!"

"Wei Ying is not lying." Lan zhan automatically replied in the defense of his lover and Lan Xichen saw it clearly, He smiled.

Lan Qiren look at him unbelievably. "Wangji you are really being corrupted by this Wei Wuxian!"

The temperature in the room dropped coldly. All the people present their shivers at the sudden cold aura of the second jade, well except Wei wuxian.

Lan zhan spoke, "Not. Corrupted. Wei Ying. Is. Good." The words were being emphasizes.

"Lan zhan. It's okay"

Only after wei wuxian spoke the cold aura of lan wangji disappear but the glares are present and directed to his uncle.

Wei wuxian "I know you wouldn't believe us all of the sudden so we will show our memories through empathy."

Jiang Yanli ask worriedly "Isn't it dangerous a-xian?"

Wei wuxian "it's okay shijie, Lan zhan is here so nothing to worry about."

"Mn" lan zhan spoke proudly that only his brothee and wei wuxian could tell.

In the empathy they showed what happened. They showed the burning of cloud recesses, the massacre of lotus pier, the yiling supervisory of Wen Qing but they didn't showed them the golden core transfer. They showed them about nightless city, Wen ning's demise and until the burial mound siege.

After the empathy the jiang's are crying hugging their parents. Jin zixuan was frozen ' I MARRIED JIANG YANLI AND WE HAVE A SON THAT WE LEFT BEHIND?', wen qing was hugging his brother closer to her assuring herself that his didi is with her still a human not a conscious fierce corpse.

Lan Qiren "WEI WUXIAN!!! YOU ARE A DEMONIC CULTIVATOR?! HOW COULD YOU PRACTICE SUCH UNORTHODOX METHOD!!"

The people in the room fell silenced again.

"Wei Ying has reasons." Lan zhan defended. Of course he knows the reason, they already talk about it.

"AND WHAT REASON IS IT?!"

Wei wuxian just keep silent already used to it by now, but the feeling of not being accepted even in his second life he doesn't know what to feel.

"You don't have the right to know! And you are not qualified!" Lan zhan spoke his protectiveness was showing. He doesn't care who he is speaking right now. All he wants is to protect his love.

"LAN WANGJI!!!" Lan Qiren yelled outrage.

"You are not my father. You are just my uncle. My father didn't talk like that. So why would you?" Lan zhan spoke. Wei wuxian looked at lan zhan warmly.

"Lan Zhan. It's okay. Enough now okay?"

"No. He dared insult you wei ying." Lan zhan's voice is soft that the people around them choked at sudden change of the second young master Lan.

"Lan zhan it's okay. You are here with me. Nothing matters anymore okay. So calm down now Lan zhan."

"Mn." Lan zhan paused and look at the people around them, "Remember this all of you. I dare you to slander Wei ying and you will met the tip of my bichen. Not just bichen but also the hell that Baba and a-die will forced upon you!"

The people shuddered at his threat. While the Lan was confused on who is this Baba and A-die Lan wangji is speaking to.

Lan Xichen spoke"Who is this Baba and a-diē, wangji?"

"My parents!" Wei wuxian speak cheerfully. Lan xichen smile at the response as well as Qingheng-jun.

"And why are you calling them as father Wangji?" Lan Qiren ask almost outrage again.

Lan zhan holds wei ying's hand and showed them the ribbon that is tied around his wrist.

"Because he is my fiancé!" Lan zhan says proudly. Lan qiren fainted while the rest had wide eyes.