Chapter 8

#EDITED

Xie lian, hua cheng, Ban Yue and Wei ying are spending their time together in the Qiandeng temple. A temple Hua cheng build for his gege in the ghost city. 

His sister is going to roam in the cultivation world again together with her husband Pei Xu.

"Jie will brother in law fetch you here?"

"Yes didi."

Juat then Yin yu appeared infront of them.
"Chengzhu, your Highness's." He greats the 4 of them.

Hua cheng "What is it Yin yu?"

Yin yu "Your Highness I just want to inform you that Pei Xu has arrived and is already waiting at your manor."

Wei Ying "Jie. Your gege is here lets go and meet brother in law" He said excitedly and he literally drag his sister in their manor.

Xie Lian "slow down a-ying!"

But Wei ying is already far too gone.

Hua cheng "You are dismissed" he told yin yu. And so yin yu disappeared from there.

Xie lian "this child is really so energetic san lang ha.."

Hua cheng "Yes he is!"

Ban yue "Ge your early." She greats smiling at her husband.

Pei Xu "I miss you already a-yue! Your gone for 2 weeks and its killing me!" He dramatically pout at her.

Wei ying giggled at them. "Hahahha jie, brother in law is silly"

Ban yue "oh hahahah right I forgot! Gege meet my didi Wei ying, Wei wuxian."

Pei xu smiled awkwardly "hello wei ying its nice to meet you!"

Wei ying smile at him happily "Its nice meeting you too brother in law! Please don't make my jie-jie or I will hunt you for eternity!" The last sentence was spoken with with a threat while also looking at him sharply.

"Of course I will not make your sister cry. Don't worry a-xian I love your sister so much." Pei xu replied.

"Well then that is good." Wei ying replied smiling at him once more.

"Ahw my didi is so cute!" Ban yue said giggling and squish Wei wuxian's check.

"jwe itsh hwert!" (Jie it hurts!)

"Ohhh sorry didi you are just too cute!"

TIME SKIP BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ANYMORE 😅🤣

After Ban Yue and his husband left Xie Lian got a call from his communication array from Ling Wen.

She said that his presence is badly needed in the heavenly realms at once.

Xie Lian "San lang I need to go back I think their are some problems, and they needed me."

Hua Cheng pouts "But gege.."

Xie Lian "San lang I will be back shortly okay husband!"

Hua cheng blush hearing the word "husband".

Wei Ying "Baba can A-ying also come? Please baba I wanna come with you. I promise I will behave baba please. Take A-ying with you?" He said while giving him his bunny eyes (because wei ying is afraid of dog so instead of puppy eyes let's just rephrase it as a bunny eyes instead)

Xie Lian "But...*sigh* okay Baobie but be sure to behave okay. And also stick with me don't wander around."

"Yey! Yes baba A-ying will behave!" He exclaimed and look to his A-diē with a face telling like *don't worry A-die I will make sure no one approach baba like you. I will keep in the distance*

Hua cheng smile at their son and even giving him a thumbs up while thinking 'what a good son my bunny is!'

Xie Lian sigh "Quit it you too. And baobie lets go!"
Before leaving Xie Lian kiss his husband in the lips while Wei kissed his a-diē in his check as a good bye.

Xie lian rolled the dice and they teleported at the hall where meetings are being held in the heavenly realm.

The god's who saw Xie Lian  was so shock to see that their emperor is with a child. Not just any child but a MORTAL CHILD at that.

Ling Wen who just arrive spoke "Your highness what is this? You know very well that we can't meddle in the lives of tbe mortal!"

Xie Lian spoke "I know.. But Wei ying is my child! He is mu son!"

Wei ying who was hiding behind his baba poke out his head and spoke "Hello my name is Wei Ying courtesy Wei wuxian son of Hua Cheng and Xie Lian!" He greets while bowing perfectly at them. After bowing he smile at them and suddenly run towards Ling Wen and jump at her.

Luckily Ling Wen didn't dodge and catch the child.

Wei Ying spoke happily "Are you my Yima?" He ask excitedly.

Ling Wen coed at the cute Wei Ying and smile "Yeah I think I am!" And just like that Wei gained an aunt.  One after another the god's approached Wei Ying saying they are his uncles and aunts as well.

Xie Lian just sigh at them and think 'they all forgot the meeting thanks to my mischievous son'.

Wei ying will be spoiled even more. His a-diē and sister, the ghosts, and even the supreme ghost kings are spoiling him already but now the gods.

My baobie will really be spoiled rotten. But I hope the traumas from his past will heal. Now with his new family.

Wei ying was pass around like a toy making Xie Lian had enough with them.

Xie Lian shouts "ENOUGH ALL OF YOU! MY BAOBIE IS NOT A TOY FOR YOU TO PASS AROUND! Baobie come to baba!" Wei Ying was finally let down by the gods. He runs to his baba and cuddled with him tell he sleeps because of exhaustion from being pass around.

The gods look down guiltily "Sorry your highness!"

Xie Lian sighs again. (I don't know how much Xie lian sighs already 🤣🤣🤣) "Just don't do it next time! And you Pei Ming make sure you don't teach my son to flirt or I swear Im gonna castrate you with E-ming!"

Pei Ming gulp down "Your highness I promise I wouldn't just don't castrate me hehe" he replied nervously.

Xie lian "Good keep that promise or you already know what will happen. Just not Pei ming but all of you got it!"

The gods just nod their heads afraid of the threat of their emperor.