Chapter 31

Lan wuxian and Lan zhan are going back to Lan clan to get their little buns. They are going home for now. They are gone for a week and he missed their son's dearly.

They also found the left hand in the mo village. The village was plague by the corpses and it just so happen that Lan zhan and Wei ying was strolling around when they heard the rumors, so they dealt with it.

They also met Mo xuanyu who is mourning his mother who just passes away.

Right now Mo xuanyu was attached to the both of them so they don't have a choice but to bring him with them.

The Mo family also wouldn't want anything to do with him. Mo xuanyu was around 10 years old already.

Mo xuanyu spoke, "Xian-gege where are we going?"

Lan wuxian replied, "We are goint to the cloud recesses to get our son's."

Mo xuanyu, "so the two of you are really married?" He asked curiously.

Lan wuxian laughed, "Didn't we already told you? Lan zhan and I are really married and we have two son."

Lan zhan spoke, "mn."

Mo XuanYu speak again, "but both of you are male."

Lan WuXian replied, "Yes we are. But I am a rare male can conceive. Aiyahh... Why are we even talking about this. Say, A-yu who is your father?"

Mo Xuanyu answered, "Mama said father is a Clan leader of the Jin Clan, Jin Guangshan."

Lan Wuxian "ahhh..." He is rendered speechless 'why I am not surprise tsk.' he thought.

Mo Xuanyu speak again, "But I heard he died because of..." Mo Xianyu didn't finish his sentence.

Lan wuxian replied, "Yes he is."

Lan Zhan hold Lan ying's hand to calm him down, "Lan Ying." He spoke softly.

Lan wuxian spoke giving him a smile, "I am alright Lan Zhan." He look at Mo Xuanyu and asked, "A-yu do you want to go meet your half brother?"

Mo Xuanyu replied, "would it be alright? After all I...." He didn't get to finish his word as Lan Wuxian cut in.

Lan wuxian, "Don't worry a-yu. Jin Zixuan is not like his father, among the Jins I could say Jin Zixuan is a nice man."

Mo xuanyu "okay xian-gege."

Lan zhan spoke, "will go after we get a-yuan and a-yi."

After that their journey was quite, if not Lan wuxian constant talking to his husband about trivial matters, and what they are going to do after they get back home.

After an hour they finally arrive at cloud recesses.

Lan wuxian exclaimed, "Finally!"

Mo Xuanyu look awestruck by the beauty of the Cloud Recesses, "Wow!Xian-gege Ji-gege it's so beautiful here! It looks so peaceful!

Once they get inside the gate, there are two toddlers running towards them both hands spread wide for a hug, while Lan Ziyou was tailing behind them.

A-yuan and A-yi are both shouting, "Baba! A-Die! We missed you!" Lan wuxian and Lan wangji hug their son tightly, both missing the two so much.

Lan Wuxian spoke still hugging the two, "We missed our little buns too."

Lan zhan, "mn."

Lan Ziyou greets the two, "er-ge, Xian-ge."
Lan Wuxian and Lan wangji greets her back.

Lan Ziyou spoke again, "who is he er-ge?"

Lan wuxian was the one who answered, "Right. This is Mo xuanyu." He look at Mo xuanyu and speak again, "A-yu meet our lovely buns, Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi." He spoke pointing at his buns "She is Lan Ziyou, Lan zhan's sister."

Sizhui did a perfect bow, "Lan Sizhui greets Young master Mo."

Jingyi also did but not perfectly, "Jingyi greets young master Mo."

Lan Zhan spoke, "Ziyou where's fatther and mother?"Lan Ziyou replied, "at the lanshi er-ge."

Lan zhan just "mn" he ushered his family towards lanshi. They beed to bis farewell as they are going home today, after they go to lanling.

After bidding farewell, Lan wuxian trow his dice to teleport them to Jinlintai. He wants to go home already he misses his parents so much.

After they arrive at koi tower, they just spoke to Jin zixuan and explain about Mo xuanyu. Jin Zixuan did accept Mo xuanyu as his brother, they also got to meet Meng yao now known as Jin Guangyao another half brother of Jin Zixuan.

After they meet with Jiang yanli and also Jin ling, they bid their farewell and go back to their home in the ghost city.

They also have to go to Heavenly realm to do their work and there are also prayers that need's to be answered.