𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫. stuck in malivore with your girlfriend's ex-girlfriend

Darkness

Darkness.

That was all that surrounded Jade.

The girl felt fear flow through her body, as she looked around. She was completely alone. No Jesse. No Molly. No Ari. No Mazikeen.

She was simply alone in the darkness.

"Hello?!" The Hale called out, her voice echoing through the abyss, which caused a shiver to go down her spine.

"Jade?" A voice called back, Jade recognising it as Hope's. "Hope!" Jade called back, before she began running to where she assumed the Mikealson's voice had come from.

Upon finding eachother, Jade didn't hesitate to throw her arms around Hope to hug her. Hope, full of adrenaline hugged the Hale back.

And in that moment, they weren't just acquaintances who'd shared a girlfriend— who'd nearly destroyed the school while they went for a swim in the pit of Malivore.

They were just two girls, scared and alone.

"Are you okay?" Hope asked, pulling away from Jade. The Hale nodded, "Yeah.. yeah I'm fine just surprised. That asshole really threw me in here." The werewolf awkwardly laughed, as if she still hadn't processed it.

Truthfully, Hope hadn't processed the situation either. They'd fallen into the Malivore pit and were now going to be completely forgotten by everyone. Molly, Jesse, Alaric, Clary, even the Mikealsons.... They wouldn't have a clue who either Hope or Jade were.

And Maze.

Poor Mazikeen had lost two of the most important people to her, while her world felt like it was falling apart.

Suddenly, a bright light shone, as Jade and Hope began to float. "Okay what the fuck-" The Hale blurted, grabbing onto Hope's arm. They floated towards the hole, but it suddenly closed and drops them, as Clarke grabbed onto Hope's leg.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jade snapped at Clarke who responded with, "Saving your life, obviously." The girls both frowned. "No. We're supposed to be in peace— okay! You are not peace! Infact you're the opposite of peace!" Hope snapped, infuriated by Clarke.

"Should I point out that all of your romantic heroics were for nada? Your lesbian Romeo and Juliet sacrifice was for nothing? That the big bad lives to see another day and all of your friends have forgotten you ever existed?" Clarke said cockily, making Hope and Jade's blood boil.

Hope groaned, "Can you stop talking?!" Clarke just shrugged in response, "If I were you guys, I'd make peace with that."

Hope rolled her eyes, before looking to Jade, who  was glaring daggers at the boy.