𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊

「MAZIKEEN PARKER」

MAZIKEEN PARKER

I DID SOMETHING BAD TAYLOR SWIFT ━━ "I can feel the flames on my skin, Crimson red paint on my lips. If a man talks shit, then I owe him nothing, I don't regret it one bit, 'cause he had it coming. They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good?"

JUNGLE EMMA LOUISE ━━ "My head is a jungle, jungle."

NOBODY'S HOME AVRIL LAVIGNE ━━ "She wants to go home, but nobody's home. That's where she lies, broken inside. With no place to go, no place to go. To dry her eyes, broken inside"

YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN BILLIE EILISH ━━ "You should see me in a crown. I'm gonna run this nothing town. Watch me make 'em bow, one by one by one."

I'M NOT DEAD PINK ━━ "And I was never lookin' for approval from anyone but you."

GIRLS GIRL IN RED ━━ "They're so pretty, it hurts. I'm not talking 'bout boys, I'm talking 'bout girls."

BRUTAL OLIVIA RODRIGO ━━ "And I'm so sick of 17. Where's my fucking teenage dream?"

THE SWEET ESCAPE GWEN STEFANI ━━ "If I could escape, and recreate a place as my own world."

PITY PARTY MELANIE MARTINEZ ━━ "I'll cry until the candles burn down this place. I'll cry until my pity party's in flames."

NIGHTMARE HALSEY ━━ "Stared in the mirror and punched it to shatters. Collected the pieces and picked out a dagger."

MEDICINE DAUGHTER ━━ "You've got a warm heart. You've got a beautiful brain, but it's disintegrating."

SHE LIKES GIRLS METRO STATION ━━ "I think she likes girls, I can't make her stop
She wants to kiss her lips, but she's scared to get caught."

「MAZE + HOPE」

MAZE + HOPE

FALLIN' JESSICA MAUBOY ━━ "Something about the way you drive me up the wall. And there's something about the way it leaves me wanting more."

DON'T BLAME ME TAYLOR SWIFT ━━ "Don't blame me, love made me crazy. If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right."

TILL I FORGET ABOUT YOU BIG TIME RUSH ━━ "I swear I'll do anything that I have to. Till I forget about you."

WAR OF HEARTS RUELLE ━━ "I can't help but love you, even though I try not to. I can't help but want you, I know that I'd die without you."

DANCING WITH OUR HANDS TIED TAYLOR SWIFT ━━ "Yeah, we were dancing. Like it was the first time, first time."

CARRY YOU RUELLE ━━ "I know it hurts
It's hard to breathe sometimes. These nights are long, you've lost the will to fight. Is anybody out there? Can you lead me to the light? Is anybody out there? Tell me it'll all be alright

YOUTH DAUGHTER ━━ "Collecting names of the lovers that went wrong. The lovers that went wrong."

X&Y COLDPLAY ━━ "I dive in at the deep end. You become my best friend. I want to love you but I don't know if I can."

I WANNA BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND GIRL IN RED ━━ "I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your lips. I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath."

MAKE THIS GO ON FOREVER SNOW PATROL ━━ "The final word in the final sentence you ever uttered to me was love."

I THINK I'M IN LOVE KAT DAHLIA ━━ "I think I'm in love again. In my head, yeah, you're in my head."

THERE YOU ARE ZAYN ━━ "Can't see when I'm fallin', losing myself. But then I hear you calling. There you are, there you are. You're there with open arms."