𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. i can't be the one to stop you

After a phone call with Hope, Lizzie watched as Mazikeen used her magic to throw Aurora into the strange contraption that she'd shown the trio only minutes earlier

Lizzie reached out and took Mazikeen's hand momentarily so she could siphon from her sister, before she telekinetically flipped open a small door to see Aurora's face... well, technically Hope's face.

"Hi Rory." Mazikeen put on a fake smile, as she gave the woman a wave.

"You treacherous—"

"Silencio." Maze then called out, as Aurora's mouth suddenly disappeared, causing her protests to become muffled.

"Holy shit, that's so creepy!" Azazel confessed, looking at Hope's body with no mouth. "I think it's more peaceful, honestly." Mazikeen spoke nonchalantly.

"Look, we both know how the Mikaelsons can be monsters." Lizzie spoke up, catching Aurora's attention. "But your beef isn't with Hope. And taking your trauma out on Klaus's daughter won't actually fix any of the hurt or heartache that he and his family put you through. All you're doing is prolonging your pain. Frankly, sister, I don't want my future to look like yours. So I am gonna finish what I came here to do, my way."

With that, Lizzie used her magic to close the small door over Aurora's face.

"Okay, Lizzie, step one complete." Lizzie spoke to herself, as she paced around. "What's step two?" Azazel quickly asked, as the blonde turned to her cousin.

"We need to think of a trap to set up before Hope—" Lizzie began, but was cut off as somebody else entered the bunker.

"Too late." Aurora's voice rung, as the trio turned to see a redheaded woman standing there, Hope trapped in her body.

Hope glanced around, before her eyes landed on Mazikeen for a moment. She took in the girls new appearance, as it was quite edgy and dark.

"You brought my ex girlfriend into this... how great." Hope spoke sarcastically, looking to Lizzie.

"That accent doesn't suit you at all." Maze piped up, catching Hope's attention again. "Almost like that outfit doesn't suit you... sure, it looks sexy but black really isn't your colour." The Mikealson spoke, though it was evident that despite the emotionless persona Hope had, she had some bitter feelings towards Mazikeen.

"Oh really? I beg to differ." Maze hummed, as a darkness filled her veins, worse than Hope had ever seen. The heretic's eyes blackened over, as she gave the tribrid a slight smirk.