𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞. the werewolf hunter

︎Bianca knocked on Alyssa's door, shuffling her feet as she waited for her to open the door

feet as she waited for her to open the door. After what felt like an eternity, the door opened and Bianca exchanged a faux smile with Alyssa.

"Bianca... come on in." Alyssa spoke, stepping aside so the redheaded witch could enter the dorm. "I'm guessing it worked?" The Chang asked.

Bianca held up an ascendant, containing a one way entry to a prison world which Mazikeen had been sent to. "It sure did... and Alaric was onboard with the plan." Bianca stated, placing the item down on Alyssa's nightstand.

"Except, Alaric just thinks Maze has been sent away to some willy nilly prison world... he doesn't actually know that she's gone to the one his daughters made when they were kids." Bianca explained as Alyssa seemed impressed.

"Perfect. The less he knows, the better." The taller witch decided, glancing down at the ascendant.

❤︎︎

Jade's eyes fluttered open, as she began to feel the throbbing on the side of her head, where she'd been knocked out.

Finding herself in chains and ropes, she turned to her right to see Jesse unconscious, also chained up. "Jesse!" Jade blurted, knowing that he wouldn't be able to hear her.

The brunette looked around, her eyes landing on a handful of weapons, including a bouquet of wolfsbane. Her heart began to race with fear, before her eyes landed back on her brother.

"Cmon Jesse... please wake up." She pleaded, keeping her eyes on the boy.

❤︎︎

"What do you mean Maze is gone?!" Ari gasped, as Hope looked at the Mae with tear filled eyes. "Bianca sent her somewhere! She literally just disappeared before our eyes!"

"This is all my fault..." Josie said, with a tear rolling down her cheek. "She was just trying to help me..." The Saltzman added. "Really, playing the victim card now?" Ari suddenly snapped at Josie.

"Don't yell at Josie!" Lizzie snapped back at Ari, though the Mae looked completely infuriated. "She's been villainising Maze for months! And now she's making it about her!" The Mae huffed.

Hope scoffed a laugh before she looked to Ari, "You're one to talk, what kind of best friend have you been? You've been by Josie's side through all of this— You're just as much to blame!" Hope added before Josie and Ari's face faltered. "Who even are you?!" Josie growled at Hope, being defensive of Ari.

"Enough!!" Lizzie yelled, "Enough, yelling isn't going to solve anything here. We need to work together if we're going to find Maze." She insisted, extremely worried for her sister.