𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞. two sides of the same coin

When Mazikeen had awoken, she found herself on the floor of the werewolf transitional space

When Mazikeen had awoken, she found herself on the floor of the werewolf transitional space. Groggily, she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

Once she felt more awake, the Parker looked up to greet Hope, only to find her still unconscious and laying in the same position on the floor where she had been that night previously.

Mazikeen's eyes widened, realising that a spell had to of been casted on Hope. Quickly, she reached to open the cellar door, but upon touching the metal her hand burned to the touch.

"Ow!" She blurted, pulling her hand away as she peered down at it to see her skin was burnt. It then healed in front of her very eyes, with her vampire healing.

Mazikeen looked up, deciding instead to teleport into the cellar to avoid touching the spelled metal. Her eyes blackened over and her veins darkened all around her body before she disappeared in a black haze, reappearing inside the cell.

Upon reappearing in the cell, Mazikeen felt her body burn in an agonising pain, as her hand had done when touching the cell. Maze cried out in pain, as her skin turned red and blistered. Quickly, she uses her newfound teleporting spell yet again to leave the spelled cell and instead take her to her room.

Mazikeen let out a pained sigh, as the teleporting spell seemed to really impact her. It wasn't a spell she could use often, as it took a lot of dark magic and energy to work, leaving Maze to be exhausted.

Now in her room, the heretic got changed into a new outfit rather quickly and left her dorm to find her mother.

"Morning Maze!" Azazel waved, passing his twin in the hallway. Maze stopped, turning to the boy. "Hey. Have you seen my Mum?" She asked, as Azazel nodded. "I saw her and Molly heading towards the kitchen."

Maze nodded, and patted the boys cheek, "Thanks twinny." She said, before leaving as Azazel seemed a little confused by that interaction.

The Parker continued to walk down the hallway, instead heading to the kitchen now. Along the way, her veins were darkened as she used her magic to shake and disrupt her surroundings, which startled some students.

The ravenette entered the kitchen, surprising Caroline and Molly as the pair were making coffee. Caroline glanced at the coffee pot, which shattered from the magic.

"Maze... what's going on sweetie?" Molly asked, as the shaking and disruptions stopped for a moment, though Mazikeen's veins were still completely black.

"What's going on, is that my girlfriend hasn't woken up! What have you done with her?!" Maze snapped, looking to Caroline as the Salvatore didn't take offence to her snappy tone.