𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨. into thin air

Sophia approached the school, in a hurry

Sophia approached the school, in a hurry. She'd just gotten off a flight from Belgium, and was eager to speak to anyone about Mazikeen's sudden disappearance.

Rushing inside, Hope and Clary were the first to see her. "Hey, who are you?" Clarissa blurted, as Hope stood protectively in front of her very human sister, unsure of what species the unfamiliar girl was.

After a moment, the Mikaelson recognised her. "Sophia?" She asked, as Sophia realised who she was talking to. "Hope?"

"What are you... doing here?" Hope asked, as Sophia approached her. "I'm worried about Maze... we were talking a couple times a week and... suddenly she just disappeared." The Huxley admitted to the girls.

"I tried calling a few times but I got no answer... and when I saw Maze in Belgium, she was... in a strange place." Sophia explained to the pair.

"We're actually trying to figure out where Maze is, also." Hope sighed, "One minute she was here and the next... she literally vanished into thin air."

"Wait... you left this school after your sister Jade disappeared. I didn't realise you and Maze were still friends since then." Hope then admitted as Sophia laughed awkwardly, "We um... saw eachother in Belgium. I go to school there, and Mazikeen was travelling Europe over the Summer."

Noticing the coy-ish tone, Hope realised something. "Oh my god, you and Maze slept together!" She blurted, as Clary looked shocked by this revelation.

There was clearly some form of jealousy and hurt on Hope's face, even though Mazikeen had forgotten about Hope over the summer since she dived into Malivore.

"Woah, no need to be jealous." Sophia said, wanting to diffuse the situation. "It was a one time thing, besides I'm dating Penelope now." She added, as this just surprised Hope even more.

"Wait... I just have one question." Clarissa awkwardly piped up, as Hope and Sophia turned to Clary. "Jade is... Mazikeen's ex girlfriend, so technically you slept with your sisters ex girlfriend?" The O'Connell rambled. "Isn't that... weird?"

Sophia blushed in embarrassment, as Clary had the situation completely wrong. "No... no, it's not like that at all, Clare" Hope laughed. "They're two different Jades. Jade Hale, the werewolf who... recently got killed, was Maze's ex girlfriend. Sophia's sister was a vampire also named Jade, who disappeared years ago." Hope explained to her sister. "Oh... oh whoops." Clary laughed.

"The Saltzmans are missing too." Hope then added, looking to Sophia as she brought them back the earlier topic of conversation. "Something tells me that... all of these disappearances have to be linked."