𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞. falling to pieces

Jade and Hope had been remembered, but Jade Hale was no longer

Jade and Hope had been remembered, but Jade Hale was no longer. Hope entered the school, holding Jade's body in her arms. Tears rolled down her cheeks, as she held the Hale close.

Molly and Jesse had been the first ones to see Jade's lifeless body, after Hope of course. The Hale woman felt time freeze, as her eyes landed on her daughter. An indescribable grief filled Molly, as she rushed to Hope and took her daughter in her own arms.

Jesse was next to react, as he had been frozen in shock for a moment. Ever since he could remember, he'd always had Jade by his side. Even when they were stuck in their wolf forms, Jade didn't leave his side. He didn't know how he was supposed to live without her.

Hope watched, tears running down her face as Molly held Jade, sobbing. "My baby... my baby girl, no... come back to me." The oldest Hale cried, as Jesse stood by his mother's side, still in shock.

That was several days ago.

The school was on high alert for Chasity Smith, and Molly and Jesse in particular were desperate to find her, as were Jed and his werewolf pack.

Upon Maze's disappearance and Jade's death, Ari suddenly dabbled in black magic, and it was clearly consuming her. Josie and some of the witches had been at her aid, trying to help her.

Currently, Lizzie and Clary sat at the Mystic Grill.  The pair were drinking from their respective milkshakes, as they were trying to come up with a way to find Mazikeen.

After several failed ideas, Lizzie looked disappointedly as she drank her strawberry milkshake. Clary looked sadly at the girl she was crushing on, before she reached out and placed her hand ontop of Lizzie's.

"I'm so sorry Lizzie." The O'Connell spoke, as Lizzie's teary eyes looked up at Clary. "I just want my sister back." She managed to say, her voice shaking.

"We can't find her... Hope and I have tried everything." The Saltzman sighed, "Maybe we need to solve this Chasity problem first and then come back to it." Clary suggested, though she knew Lizzie wouldn't want to stop looking for Maze.

"I'm not giving up on Maze." Lizzie instantly said, as Clarissa's expression softened into a smile, "I'm not saying to give up on Maze, but the school has a big threat at the moment that can be destroyed if we put the time into it."

"Also... what did you mean, we?" The Saltzman asked, as Clary smiled at Lizzie. "I know I'm not magical or anything, but I don't plan on leaving your side. I'm with you, through all of this." The O'Connell insisted, causing Lizzie's expression to melt into a loving smile.