𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞. killing bozo the clown

"So, there's some things I have to fill you in on

"So, there's some things I have to fill you in on." Hope spoke, taking Mazikeen's hand in her own as they walked down the corridor.

"Ben, the guy Jed keeps eyefucking, is actually really old. The gods I've somehow awakened are his extended family and they put a curse on him." Hope explained, as Mazikeen listened.

"I also pulled this bracelet off of Ben, and I broke it... so something very scary will probably be making its way to the school very soon." The Mikealson added as Maze frowned, "Huh. No pressure or anything." She spoke.

"Oh and one more thing, the alpha is injured." Hope spoke nonchalantly as Maze didn't say anything in response.

"My alpha is injured?!" A voice spoke angrily, belonging to Jade. The pair spun around, both looking fairly surprised by their resurrected friend, but trying to contain it.

"How the hell are you alive?" Hope asked, letting go of Mazikeen's hand as she approached the Hale. Mazikeen was frozen in place for a moment, her eyes looking over the Hale before she looked away.

"I... It's a long story." Jade admitted, "But I'm here and I need to find my mum and Jesse... and now my supposedly injured alpha." The Hale spoke, though from what she had heard, she could only assume that Jed had been attacked by the monster that went after Ben.

❤︎

"Jade Adelina Hale!" Molly blurted, before she rushed to hug her daughter. Jesse took no time in rushing to hug the pair too, as a Hale group hug.

"How... how is this happening? Are you really alive?" Molly asked, feeling like with everything going on, she could truly be hallucinating.

"I'm really here, Mama. It's all thanks to Landon, actually." Jade confessed, with a sad smile. At the mention of his late boyfriend, Jesse felt a sadness swell in his chest, as he missed the Kirby so much.

"I can't believe my family is whole again." Molly choked out, tears stinging her eyes as she hugged her kids again. "This is all I could have ever asked for." She said in hardly a whisper. Jesse and Jade both were teary eyed now, feeling similarly.

Hope and Maze, who were standing by the doorway, now entered the room as Hope spoke, "How sweet. Now did you want to see your injured alpha or not?" Mazikeen gave a shrug, "I think we should put the injured pooch out of his misery." She insisted, though this earned a glare from the Hales.

Moments later the group approached Jed and Ben, as Ben refused to leave Jed's side. "Father.." The Tien whispered in his sleep.