Chapter 11: Reunion

I stood there gently, waiting for one of them to say or do something. It had been 2 or so minutes since they saw me.

"How...." Grr was the one that spoke first.

".....A....Alive...?" I said out, struggling with my words. ".....story..."

"She can't even speak her English properly anymore... damn are you sure she isn't just an infected?" Sohan said as I stared at him blankly

My left eyes glowed a bit as Cassei came towards me before gently reaching towards me. Instinctively, I grunted a bit as I looked away but she still reached for me. I allowed her as she removed the robe I wore to see how I truly looked like.

"Wow..." Ada spoke up. Apparently that was her name. Her name tag was on her armor.

Speaking of armor, they all wore platinum armor. All of them. What happened within the last 4 years since I left? Cassei had a new armor. It had feathers at the bottom of it and it was red in colour. Looked like a feather design. An owl?

I pointed at her armor as she blinked a bit before looking at herself.

"...Hmm...? Ah. This is a new armor I got. The Red owl armor. Costs a lot..." she said as I nodded a bit.
They sure had changed between the time I left. I felt relieved.

I looked to her waist and saw that it was a bright color red. More so than the armor . She was still bleeding, And her left thigh was wrapped up in bandages. I bit my bottom lips gently as I looked away.

She must have noticed that because She placed her hands on my shoulder, causing me to face her again as she gave a warm smile.

"I'm okay.... it hurts.... but I'm okay...." she said. At least I believe so. I had to rely on lips reading at this point.

"Hmm... wow... you sure look Different.... in a...good way I guess.." Sohan said as he rubbed his neck looking away. That made me smile a bit. He never compliments me.

Cassei looked at him then bit her lip and stomped on his right foot where he Grunted a bit from the sudden pain. Everyone else chuckles gently as Sohan looked to Cassei who stuck her tongue out gently as she looked at him.

"I was just...oww!? .. it was just a compliment." He said as Cassei crossed her arm and looked away.

Forcing a smile this time, I stared at her for a few seconds Before noticing something shimmer on her hand. A ring?
I make a small grunt as i walk towards her and grab her hand before looking at the ring on it. She looked taken-aback before heaving a smile gently.

"Y-yeah.... a lot happened while... you left..." she said with a small blush as Sohan blinked and blushed a bit as he looked away.

I stare at her then at Sohan before blinking as realization hit me. My gaze shifted between the two as my eyes widen. I tried holding back my laugh. It wasn't long before i bursted out laughing though.

A laugh.

Aside from the evil laugh I had earlier, I hadn't laughed this passionately in years.

"H-hey! It's not funny...." Cassei said as she pouted gently.

" Oh can-it! It's not even that funny!" Sohan said with a disgusted expression.

"Maybe. But it was shocking she accepted after all the fights." Ada said Tougz and Grr nodded in agreement.

I looked to everyone else and saw a ring on their finger which was a bit surprising. Then again, they had the time to love and be happy with each other.

I frowned a bit as I looked up at the sky before Tougz came up towards me and stared at me.

"You really are.... something unbelievable.... and you can't understand us fully..?"
He said as I nodded a bit. To be honest, I was using a lot of brain power to make up what they say into actual sentences in my head.

"... she's an undead. Probably hard for her to do a lot of things. Even find a lover. She'"" end up making the dude shiver in fear and scare the dude away." Sohan said as Both him and khalem chuckled gently.

"Hey! That's rude..." Grr said as both ada and Cassei heaved a sigh.

I frowned gently, clearly annoyed by their statement. But In all honesty, They weren't wrong. If anything I really didn't know how love felt like. And aside them, I never really interacted with anyone. Heck, I only spent a few hours or days with them before I had to run away from hope 101.

I held my left hand and looked at both Sohan and Khalem before looking away frowning.

   "....bad joke.... sorry..." Sohan said as he scratched behind his neck.

Khalem rose his hands up in defense as grr and ada stared at him with a deadly gaze. Cassei walked towards me and tried comforting me. A simple hug was what she could offer which I didn't hesitate to accept.

   "Don't mind them girl... they've always been jerks.." she said as I grunted a bit.

Yeah.. but I was still pretty much annoyed from that.  My left eye slowly pulsed before glowing brightly as vines shot out from the ground. It wrapped around Both Sohan and Khalem Which caused them both to panic. once they were lifted off the ground. Tougz and the other girls took a step back from. Including Cassei who was hugging me a few seconds ago.
   I stared up at them, their voice loud as they panicked from being lifted up and dangle in the air.

   "Holy shit! Soulen. Chill I was just joking! " Khalem shouted as a bead of sweat slowly formed on his forehead.
Sohan apologized as well which caused me to heave a frustrated sigh.

   I guess that was enough. I tossed them backwards as they crashed down on their backs. The throw wasn't with much effort so the impact was reduced.

   Sohan and Khalem groaned a bit once they sat up before looking at me as the vines retracted back into the ground while my eyes still glowed before slowly fading off.

    "Remind me... never to piss her off again." Sohan said as everyone began to laugh. All I did was smile a bit.

It wasn't long before I began stumbling at a spot. I was tired, fatigue reaching me like a tidal wave. The rate at which I got tired was really really slowed but in the end it still cut up to me.
My consciousness slowly faded as tiredness and sleep took over. My eyes became heavy as I fell into Tougz arms and soundly fell asleep.
Looks like I was gonna spend the night there.. I was to tired to do anything anyway.