Chapter 13: ???

The air got heavy just from Khalem entering the room. We were confused, that was obvious. We waited for him to catch his breath before calming down.

  "Alright Khalem you alright?" Grr asked as he smiled weakly before Cassei walked towards him.

"Calm down and talk Khalem. What problem is there?" She asked as he heaved a sigh before finally talking.

   "We just got a report that the helicopter from hope 101..." He said as my eyes widened. Was it the mayor? My growl was slowly becoming audible as I was getting angry.

   "Calm down Soulen. I understand how you feel but we can't do anything about it. Let's just go out and wait..." Sohan said as I heaved a sigh and made my way out before everyone else.

  We waited for a few hours, my position hidden from the citizens and for the un-arrived guest. Wouldn't want a problem to arise. But finally, the helicopter arrived. Everyone below, Cassei and her officers as well as Ada and the other citizens took a few steps back as the helicopter landed infront of the fountain.

The door slowly slid open as four Men in black suits came out. We watched as they lined up at each side of the helicopter before waiting. Just then, the guest we were eagerly waiting to know who it was slowly came out. Our eyes widened  in disbelief as we just stared dumbfounded. It was...

It was...

It was APIRL FOOLS!!!

Hey everyone! It's your Favourite author (hopefully lol) I got you good didn't I? Haha I'm so sorry. I had to join the month event lol.

So we are back with another author notes and comment with a little April fools' prank. I really hope you aren't angry 😅😅

So what do you like so far in the story? I hope you are enjoying?
Stay safe everyone and have a beautiful month. Lemme see your comments Nya and don't forget to like the chapters that had passed and share to your friends 😩😜
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

P.S:  The real chapter
will be posted
Later today hehe