chapter 25: New life

Grr kept her hug for quite a while before she finally pulled back and smiled.

   "To think you were the Revent Queen... Ah what am I saying, from the name alone I should have known it was you.." she said softly as i gave a small smile.

"Well... I'm still the same cold soulen who only gets flustered near Tougz" I said as she smiled with a brow raised.

     "He misses you y'know.....he is also obeying your wish not to find you." She said as I grabbed my left arm and heaved a sigh.

  "......"

I couldn't reply, probably because I didn't know what to say. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think of him each passing day, but due to the circumstances, him being with me would put his life at risk... I didn't want that.

  "Will someone explain what the fuck is going on??!" Lena shouted as Grr turned to her with both hands up like she had forgotten they were there.

     "A-ah. Umm...ahem..." She began as she cleared her throat before walking behind me and pushing me forward.

Their reaction was to slowly back up and keep their aim at the ready. A good reaction to be honest.

   "Calm down... Umm..everyone, meet soulen. My-"

"Her little sister." I said completing her sentence.

    "...I'm sorry, what?" Gordon said with a brow raised and a puzzled look.

"She isn't exactly my sister...uhh..it's hard to explain..." Grr admitted as I giggled gently.

Just then, seraph and vira jumped down from the trees and landed behind me. This entrance startled the other survivors as Grr turned to them and smiled more. Seraph and vira smiled gently before bowing a bit to her.

       "I think I hit my head on something while we were fighting the horde earlier...what the fuck is going on..." Lena said as I laughed gently.

  "I guess..I'll have to explain."

************************************
    So probably 30mins or more was spent explaining everything or a summary of how my life had been up till now. From my parents death, to staying by myself in the city to meeting grr and the camp. All to when I became a revenant reaching now.              
       Their discomfort and fear they felt early changed to sadness and pity. From all the pain I and everyone in camp bound felt.

  "That's....that's awful..." One of the twins said, her name was Raven. And her sister was Maeve.

      "That's a lot more traumatic than I could imagine" gorden said to himself as he rubbed his chin. He was very muscular and huge. Also cute if I was being honest.

"So...you are basically..half human and half infected?"
Lena asked as I nodded gently.

    "If I am guessing correctly, the flower is what is keeping the infection  at bay." ,Grr said as I nodded again in agreement.

"I'm also the first human breed of infected. Seraph and vira were already dead so I can't called humans. However not infected, they are revenants. Or infected revenants for a better understanding."
I said gently as the flower bloomed and a spore flower sprung out of the ground. It slowly pulsed before blooming as spores flew out. Few seconds later, their bodies glowed lightly as their eyes widened in awe. Their bodies slowly healed as Grr smiled gently.

   "This is relieving.." grr said as I leaned on her gently while the others stared at their bodies till the glow left them.

Lena curiously looked. At grr who was removing the bandage around her. She looked to her leg and slowly removed it before being filled with shock and awe