Chapter 21: Maniac

Corolla: Connection with temporary host has been destroyed..

Returning normal link with original host

......

.........

Connection has been established...

..Returning readers viewpoint to Host..

!!..Success..!!

************************************

"Wake up please...." Was the word that left my mouth as I stared down at Tougz.

    I had lost control of myself briefly and couldn't remember what had happened. But when I regained my senses, I had impaled Tougz and now he was in this mess. not only him, I had nearly caused a serious problem to the camp and Cassei, Grr and the rest were badly injured.

Right now however, they had been healed and were just resting in another room. However, Vira and I were still with tougz...

I bit my bottom lip as Vira and I tried to heal him. I didn't want him to die. Not like this...

   What felt like hours soon ended when he coughed out the blood in his mouth. He groaned a bit before his eyes slowly opened up.
A smile of relief quickly formed as I hugged him tight.

   "Tougz! Y-you're alive.... " I said through tears as he held me and stroked my hair gently.

       "....who knew death was peaceful though... seems you've come back to your senses.."
He said as the guilt hit me more once he spoke.

Just then Cassei and the rest rushed in after Vira had gone to inform them.
Cassei was the first to rush in as she ran straight towards us and hugged tougz tightly.

    "Woah woah calm down! Before you squeeze me to death again." He joked out as Cassei hugged him tighter.

"Idiot... I didn't need your help..." she said weakly.

     "Heh.... would it kill you to say thank you? Still as sassy as ever even when I sav—"

"Thank you..." she said cutting him off. I could tell he was taken aback. He held us both and hugged us till we pulled back where I stood up and moved backwards to allow them to talk better.

   "I really thought you died..." she said as tears ran down her cheeks

"Hah! What do you take me for? Nothing is gonna kill your brother that easily. It's you I'm afraid off though."

    "Oh shut up!!" She said with a small pout As he laughed out right after.

Everyone else soon joined in. Eddie, Ada, Grr, Sohan and Shariq. Vira returned to my side as we stood in the corner. I was too afraid to face them. I was the cause of this to begin with.

  "Damn what a day..." Sohan said as he sat down on the other bed before smiling.

      "First the near death at the outskirts of miska town and now this.. I need a break ha~"
Tougz said as Grr punched him on his shoulder.