Chapter 30: Mother's domain.

After My sis and I slipped through the side of the base, we watched as the scientia soldiers as well as the church attack the horde of infected. The infected where huge in number; all racing towards the sounds of gunshots and shouting.
It was a bloodbath; a scenery of violence and gore. Some of the guards where already being eaten while some where torn apart buy the giant infected known as chef. His fat figure shouldn't be mistaken for being slow. With that cleaver in his hand, he is as deadly as any other mutant infected.
Scientia with the help of the church was trying their best to hold back against the horde of infected. But the waves of infected was slowly starting to overwhelm them.

"Soulen...." grr said as I heaved a sigh before the core on my chest flowed gently and 13 Vines shot out of the ground and grew in size behind me. Out of the vines came Seraph and 12 other revenants marched out

"You called my Queen?" Seraph spoke as I summoned my Sword and held it gently.
My breathing quickened for a few seconds, growls slowly forming before I told them to follow me.

We ran all the way around them till we were directly opposite the horde. And with a loud roar, I made my presence known.

Upon hearing my Roar, all the infecteds turned to face me and both scientia and the members of the church stopped shooting. The next thing that happened was one of the soldiers shouting 'The Revent Queen us here! Everyone fall back!' I laughed gently before seraph and the other revenants charged forward but not wards the humans obviously. It was towards the infected.

This caught the mutant chef surprised but he growled and roared before rushing towards us.
Alice who understood the situation quickly ordered everyone to return inside and block off the entrance while we faced off.
Once that was done, Grelda and I focused on the Huge mutant.

Once it got close, it slashed horizontally at us which we evaded quickly by jumping up into the air. Next we landed a kick on it's face before jumping backwards as it growled from the hit. Once it regained it's balanced, it swung at me which I parried and sliced it's left wrist.
A smirk formed on my face as it looked at the cut before growling gently. Just then with a crazy display of speed, it ran straight at me and grabbed me by the next before choking me. This caught me off guard and I was completely helpless. How was something as big and fat as it was able to run that fast?!

"Soulen!" Grr shouted as she ran towards us before punching the Chef right in it's belly. It staggered back from the impact; releasing me as I gasped for air.

"Damn... That...caught me...off guard..." I said in-between breaths as it held his butcher knife and began running towards us again.

This time, I tossed my sword towards Grr who blocked one of the attacks of the chef as I jumped backwards.
I slowly watched a dance of attacks erupt Infront of me. The Mutant Chef was swinging around at Grr who was dodging and block. And when she tried pressing forward, the chef would deflect each of her strikes.
I decided to step in and summoned my vines before hurling then straight at the chef. It wrapped around it's wrists while Grr began slashing away at his chest.
With a strong struggle, I controlled the vines to warp around its arms as it struggled to be free while roaring in pain from each attack.

All of a sudden, a loud roar erupted from the chef. it kicked Grr away from itself and spun in a circle; using the butcher knife to cute vine off its arms.

This sent a huge wave of pain into my system as I crashed down to the ground and the vines retracted into the ground.

"W-what the hell...??" I said with heavy breaths as the chef ran towards me and slammed hand down on me.

A groan escaped my lips before it grabbed my head and tossed me up. At the same time, it swung the butcher knife and stabbed my with it before tossing me towards a nearby tree.
I crashed Into it with a heavy grunt and groan as the tree snapped into two; my body rolling from the impact on the snowy floor.