Chapter 19: Mistakes...

Well my test week is coming to an end soon so ui ended up writing this before the last paper. I know dumb but I just wanted to put out a book for you all to read. So hope you enjoy it.
*************************************

How long has it been since we've been fighting? It felt like hours but i knew it wasn't that long.
.....However, I was injured.. badly..

I held my left arm as my blue blood dripped down the side of my face, my growls low and deep as the scorpion stare at me with its tail sharply pointed at me. We were both in a pretty bad condition. And I knew I wouldn't be able to last on for long.

Seraph, Vira and zandolf were all tired. Their bodies a messy taint of blue liquid and bruises as they used a tree to support themselves while they stared at my battle.

I growled gently before using one ability I had gotten from the scorpion infected. My flower began to glow brightly as it charged up.

"Damn scorpion!" I shouted as I charged at it again with my blade.

It roared in response and charged at me. Once we were within a foot distance, it swung at me with its claws as I dodged ad lunched myself mid-air.

I slammed my blade into the thick shell of its back as it pierced through. Although not deep, the depth at which the blade had managed to reach was sufficient in causing it pain. It roared loudly as it began tossing me around.
I held on as much as I could before the blades grip was lost and I flew off it and slammed into a tree nearby.
I groaned In pain before weakly standing up as I felt something approaching me. It was its tail.

with a swift arc, I slashed at it to deflect it away before jumping backwards.

Just then, it growled at me as it's tail began to glow. A bright blue glow growing slowly brighter.

"You're not the only one who has that ability...." I growled as my own flower slowly flowed brighter; the ability I stole from it when we exchanged blows with each other.

Once the glow was bright enough, a beam of concentrated bluish acid shot out from both my flower and its tail as it collided with a loud THUD sound. The ground shook a bit from the impact and I felt myself slowly being pushed back by the scorpions beam.

With a determined bloody face, I grit my teeth's together before pushing myself forward
"Damn you!!" I Roared out as I pushed harder with the beam; using more energy from the flower as it pushed back and slammed into the scorpion. Causing a small explosion on its face.

I collapsed instantly, my whole body aching and weak as the flowers light was slowly flickering. I used too much of the energy again. Fuck.

Vira shouted my name but was too weak to move. She stared at me as I held myself and coughed out the blood that formed in my lips.
Just then, the scorpion weakly rose again. It wasn't dead yet?! Just how tough was it?
As it approached me slowly, I weakly stared up to it with a sad frown before closing my eyes as it rose its claws.
It wasn't long before I heard someone else familiar call my name.

Running past me, Cassei and Grr dash right past and with a perfectly timed slide, they swung their blades and sliced off the arms of the scorpion.
It made sense since the skinnier part of his whole claw would be the part attaching it to its body.
It roared in pain and agony and attempted to slam its tail on the two but Sohan jumped down from wherever he was and shot a missile towards its tail.

The sound of a mini explosion and blue gooey blood rained down as its tail blew up from the impact.
Another scream; more intense than the last.
The last person to arrive was Tougz who ran passed me and jump up towards it before furiously slashing at the top of the scorpions face.
The infected scorpion growled in pain as it shook its head and attempted to move but tougz was lunched up into the air by a vine. It was a vine made by Vira.
In the air, he grabbed the hilt of his sword and slammed the blade right between the eyes of the mutant scorpion as I slowly watched its body fall lifeless.