going out

huna brought hashika outside the mansion and started walking around.

it was the first time hashika was outside.
so he started looking around with excitement.

the thing that surprise hashika the most is the mansion.
it is so big that there seems to be no end in sight.

the reason for this is that their is an open space on the other side of the hall that we are walking on.
their are pillars supporting the wall. a garden is out there full of roses and neat trimed bushes.

there is also a flowing stream in the middle of the garden.
with lotuses and fishes.

something like this.

huna then makes a left turn and the garden disappears from tashika sight.
huna then walked for 30 minutes before they came to a traning ground.

hashika then saw a man standing in the mindle of the traing field fighting against someone.
he looks to be in his early twenties.
huna saw that he was watching so she slowed down and stood aside to show him the fight.

then something amazing happened. the man streatch out his hand and a sword appear out of thin air.
even though the sword is not beautiful or looked good.

he still manage to beat the other fighter in front of him who's sword looks new and strong.
even he could tell that the man is strong, so how can the others that are looking not.

after defeating the other. the fighter came down from the stage.

hashika then heard huna talking about the man.

young master, that man's name is youta.
he is a cultivator that has already reach the profound stage of his cultivation at the age of 21 years old.
even though their are people who are stronger than him in sects and clan
the thing is he isn't apart of a sect or clan when he came here.

'youta' tashika seems to have heard that name somewhere before.

when huna started speaking.
the other cultivators and onlookers finally took notice of her.

some cultivators where about to talk to her when they saw her holding hashika and stopped in their tracks.
even though they already know that huna was taking care of the young master, some were bold enough to want to harassed her.

after all, to these cultivators. mortals are beneath them and they looked down on mortal woman too.
some of these cultivators here have already killed and rape before. so to them a woman is nothing but a reproductive tool.

hashika saw the way they are looking at huna and felt disgusted.
like master like servant.

after all. the city lord and madam don't care about mortals so the servants and guards are also crooked.
so they also looked down on mortals and treated them bad.

so even though the city might seem okay.
that is just it's surface.
beneath it all is nothing but dispair and death.

youta also saw the way that they are looking at huna and stepped forward.

''it's training time.''
after saying that the other cultivators went back to what they were doing.
although some of them were unwilling.

youta then walked towards huna and hashika.
hashika then look up at youta who is 3 feet in away from huna and him.

youta: ''what are you doing here huna.''

''oh...i was walking around with the young master.''

hashika saw the way how huna was talking shyly with youta and felt that something was not right with her.
she is so red in the face and looked like steam will come out of her head.

hashika tilted his little head and thought that maybe huna was having a fever.

youta then turn towards hashika and looked at him carefully.
youta then took out a book from his waist pouch.

"first time meeting gift young master song.''

hashika was surprise when he heard  that he gave him a book.
he reach out his little hand and took the book from youta.

the book wasn't heavy like he thought.
their was also not a lot of pages in it.

when youta saw that tashika took the book from him, he was shocked.
even though huna sometimes told him that the young master was smart.

he didn't know that he was this smart.

huna saw that they were out for too long and was worried that tashika body won't be able to take it.
so he told youta goodbye and then left.

youta also left as well.
youta was thinking that if he trains tashika well he will proberly become a genius in the near future.

if tashika heard what he was thinking he would have called that man crazy for trying to train a baby who is only 6 months old.