go out

5 days later.

elma was lazing away inside his room. laying next to him on th bed is his woden sword.

and just when he was going to go into an even deeper slumber.

puff-!?

"big brother elma!!!!" little nena jump into elma's, stomach.
elma was snapped awake by the force. "nena!...what are you doing?"

"big brother elma, can we go out today~" nena sat up on the bed and asked elma in a innocent way.
"don't act innocent with me.' and th answer to your question is no!."
not getting the answer that sh want's, little nena's eye's started to water.

seeing that she is about to cry, elma hurried to stop her. "alright, we will go!"

hearing that, little nena stopped crying. "horay!!~"

seeing her so happy, elma sighed. he can't blame her. the only time's when she gets to go out, is when their are festivals. and that can even be counted on both hand.

"hurry up, and put on some clothes. let's not go out with you looking like a rufian brother."
after saying that, little nena ran out," oh and chen is also going with us."

before elma could say anything, she was already gone. "sigh". elma sighed before falling back into the bed.
he rolled around for a minute, before finally coming to terms with reality of not getting a relaxing day.

on the other hand chen was going crazy about having his meal disturb, by nena.
"nena, what do you mean going out.' why would i go out!?"

"come on brother chen, you will love it."

"no mean's NO!" chen used a martial skill to make nena, float out of the room.

after standing outside. little nena started to bait him. "brother if you come i will asked brother hashika to catch a spititual fish for you to eat!"

"pi- you think that any fish can make me abondaned my food". chen looked at her in distain.

"how about a rainbowed coloured foundation stage fish". she baited again.

"why didn't you say so!!" chen abodanded his dishes and ran out while carrying little nena.

after walking to the door, chen saw elma their waiting for them.