alchemy

inside the demension is like a whole new world.

there are some parts that has winter and some parts that are autum.
there are even a part that is hot like inside a couldren.

and in all of these place are planted with herbs and trees that looked extraordinary at first sight.
there is also place that are normal in tempreture and feel nice in.

tashika walked towards that area where there are normal herbs.
and pick some of them.
then he walked towards the area that is cold and did the same thing.

after picking the herbs that he needs. tashika then walked out of the demension.

beside the demension is also another door that is dark in colour and has a couldren sign on it.

there are also 3 more doors on the left and right side of the alchemy room.
one is for storing the mature already herbs. the others is for cultivation.

inside the cultivation room is all kinds of arrays that hashika make during the time that he was  bored.

some of the arrays are so lifelike that you would mistook the beast and illusion inside as real.
even though they are fake, once you are in meditation, if you died inside the illusion they would feel the same pain as if they really died.
when they fought inside the illusion their body that is otside the illusion would change as if they really fought an enemy.

time inside the illusion is also faster than the outside.
a day ouside is 10 years inside the illusion.

tashika walked towards the alchemy room and then close the door. once the door is close a silencing array is activated.
no sound on the outside will get inside the room as well as no sounds in the room will go out.

inside the alchemy room is a couldren that is golden in colour and decorated with gewels and spiritual stones.
tashika walked towards the couldren and then put the herbs an the table.

he then use his spiritual power to make a blue flame under the couldren.
when the couldren is at the right tempreture he threw in a seven coloured lotus.
after 2 minutes he put in another herb. and continue on ,like that until all the herbs that he brought were use up.

then he change the fire tempreture with his spiritual power to make it even hotter.
a sweet medicine smell started spreading around the room,  he then  took back his spiritual qi.
the lid of the couldren was then open and 20 pills flew out toward tashika.

tashika then open his demensional ring and took out 10 bottles.
he then put's 2 pill in one bottle.

after doing that he puts the bottles back inside the ring.

he then walks out from the alchemy room and headed back upstaires.