protagonist

the other elder's and sect master seeing him coming all walked toward's him.
the sect master looked like a kind scholar who is in his 30s with black hair hold in a crown, dark blue eye's and dresses in white gown with his hand's behind his back.

hashika looked at him discreitly and then looked away. no matter how young the sect master look he is still nihility stage. he has been a sect master for 800 years. so to hashika, no matter how kind the sect master looked he will never judge him as a holy father.

"song hashika greeted sect master wi fang". hashika bowed towards the wi fang and the elders. this is the custum in this world. you must bow to people who are stronger than you. just like that 5th outdoor elder.

"such a promising younster you are," the sect master said to him with a smile. but there was no smile in his eye's. even though the sect master said promising, there were jelously in his voice."this stupid brat is already at the soul wandering stage at such a young. when i was his age i was only at foundation building." thought the wi fang.

"master song this is my daughter wi feng. she is already at the foundation middle stage and.... she is at the same age as you." the inspicuble hint that he he giving is abvoice to all standing there.

when everyone heard him say that, everyone has many expression's. wi feng expression was unwilling. the desciple's were jelousy and the elder's were natural. as if this has already happened already. but there was three people who's expression doesn't fit in. li long, wixuan le and..... dong li.

hashika look at dong li expression the protagonist with interest. dong li expression wasn't one of jelousy are hurt but hatred. and that hatred wasn't towards the sect master who is pushing his daughter to a complete stranger but towards him.

hashika raise an eyebrow at that. instead of hating the sect master the father of the female protagonist, he hated me an innocent bystander. hashika really doesn't know what is going on in this protagonist head. so he simply....... ignore him.

dong li: "....."

dong li was stunned, but then he was angry. 'how dare this guy ignore, a toad wanting swane meat. and so what if he is in soul wandering realm, he is still not in a sect, and even if he is in a sect it wont be this sect, the best in the cultivation world.' though dong li as he continue to throw dagger gaze's towards hashika.

"sect master wi fang when are we going to the secret realm." hashika completey act like he doesn't know what he is doing, even though hashika doesn't know anything about romance and s dense. he still read a lot of cultivation novel's. and in those novel's the sect master, elder, father and mother always pushe's there daughter desciple's are children/grandchildren towards a stronger person to form ties with.

when the sect master saw that hashika doesn't respond towards his sugestion he wasn't angry. wi fang has already investigate everything about hashika such as he is the densest person in the younger generation, no matter who go's up to him in a abviouse suductive posture he would simply not pay attension.