cultivate

after returning to the room huna put hashika in the krib but didn't take away the book.
she proberly though that he couldn't read.

after doing that she started cleaning up the room.
picking up the toys and and book and replacing the curtain's with new ones.
after she finish cleaning she took a bottle from the cabbin top and walked towards the krib.

when she reaches the krip she then gave the bottle over to tashika for him to drink.
the reason why she does't feed tashika the milk, is because tashika won't drink it when someone was holding it.
so she gave him the milk to drink by himself.

she then clean hashika and changed his clothes.
after finishing all of that she went out.

even though hashika isn't sleeping she knew that he won't make any trouble when she is out.

after tashika saw that huna has left.
he then sat up while holding the book in his arms.

he then put the book in front of him and started reading.
the books name is the cultivation guide.
there are 9 layers/ranks/layer to each stage to cultivate.

qi gathering- 1-10
foundation- first/middle/late stage
gold core-    fist/middle/late stage
soul wandering- first/middle/late stage
nascent soul- first/middle/late stage
ensoulment- first/middle/late stage
nihility -first/middle/late stage
ascension- first/middle/late stage
half immortal- first/middle/late stage

there are more levels but you must join a clan or sect to know.

tashika looked at the guide for a while before sitting up and crossing his legs and sitting in a lotus position.
he then started to try and feel the qi in the air around him.
after trying it for 3 minutes tashika finally can feel the aura around him.
tashika already knows that he has a heavenly spiritual root so he wasn't worried that he may fail.

tashika stays like that for the entire night until the next morning.

when huna came into the room she saw tashika sitting up like that and was so scared that she ran towards him to check if he was alright.
after checking for a while and not seeing anything wrong, she breathes a sigh of relief.
but then she saw that he was cultivatig.

which shock her for a whole 10 minutes.
she then looked down at his feet and saw the book open to the part where there is a drawing of a person sitting in a lotus position.

she was then worried again that something might happened to him so she ran out to look for youta at the training ground.
when she reaches the traing ground and saw youta she then walked up to him and told him everything that has happened when she went to tashika room.

youta too was also surprise when he heard what huna said.
he then told huna to lead the way.

after they arrive back at the room hashika was still in cultivation.
when youta saw his posture and breathing and that he is absorbing qi well he breath a sigh of releafe.

after checking to see if their will be any problem huna and youta went back out.

'the kid seems to be quite the talent' youta thought

huna was walking behind youta when she suddenly ask him if anything will happened to tashika.
youta saw that she was worried and patted her on the head.

huna was startled by the head patted, and became flusterred.
youta didn't notice this though, because he was thinking about tashika.

after a while huna calm down.
then she and youta parted ways and head back to where they should be.