3 children

by the sound of the melody, tashika can already see that the little girl seems to only be at the qi second layer.

so tashika knows that her future isn't mean't for musician cultivation.  the father seems to have a headacke, and his life force is only 5 years left.
and taking a close look, tashika can see that the father used to be a cultivator, but his cultivation is cripple.

after watching the daughter and father for a while, tashika then left. "let's see what the future hold's for this daughter and father." thought tashika as he headed back home.

*

7 years later.

for ten years tashika took on many hobbies. he studied things from array to inscription and even studied musician's cultivation.
he also readed anything that he got his hands on and studied it, he eventualy he even started inventing cultivation manuels.
some where sold in auction's and the rest went to his private study. he also gave some of it to his subordanat's.

when yota and the other got it they went wild with joy. except yota who is like a woden statue.

and the the song's city has been rename by the people and traveling cultivators as the trasure city. when ask they say that their city lord is a little treasure.

when tashika heard that, the corner of his mouth twitch by the name they called him.
tashika started to focuse on musician cultvation by that time. because in his previouse life he often practices and studying music to prove to a person on the internet that he sounds terible and his music was trash.

the other ask him if he ever study music or sing before. tashika remember answering no.
he got quite the curse from him, in foul words.

so tashika makes it his hobby to study music and other things before commenting on other people's bad performance.

so right now, musician music is quite easy to cultivate for him.
tashika also learned martial arts and hand to hand combat in his past life, so he easysily beat a cultivator who is stronger than him.

and that's when the people in the city he gave him a new name.
'little immortal'  all the cultivation in the mansion and outside even agreed with it.

tashika has also cultivate quite the number of cultivators. some or even in the golden core realm some or even nilin realm.
so cultivators that came from outside of the city are always careful and don't dare to cause any trouble.
.
.
.
.
.
.

sitting inside of the study room making a new mauel, tashika then wondered if he can go outside the city the city tomarrow to hunt some beast.

tashika then heard a group of foot steps outside of the study room. 'tack, tack' " my lord" yota called out. " you may come in" tashika put down the work that he was doing and instead look at yota who stood in front of him.

seeing that yota face isn't right, tashika started to feel uneasy.
.
.
.
"so your saying that, my parent's were killed in the rollend city, because they tried to abduct a woman and a man." yes my lord" seeing that tashika wasn't as affected by the death of his parents as he though, yota was relief. but he can't blame tashika, evenhe the guard as forgatten that the young master's parent were even still alive, but now they are dead.

" and another thing my lord, we found out that they seem to have had 3 children outside." when tashika heard that he was shocked.

"are their mother are father cultivators." tashika ask.

" yes my lord, but they are low level cultivators that will sell their body for money. but sadly they died during child birth.