broken sword

in the market.

"wah... this look's good brother chen" nena and chen are gazing at a moving wooden horse with amazement.
"what's so fun about a moving stick," elma said with distaste.

"shut up elma.' , this thing is moving without magic arts or qi., can you do that?" chen snorted at elma with scorn.

"my young friend's, are looking for a toy to you'r liking.," i have a dragon figure." the stall owner saw that, elma didn't like the toy. and thought that maybe it, wasn't mighty enough.

elma snorted at the wooden dragon in distaine. "humf!" he humpf and turned away.
little nena bought the wooden cat. and chen bought the wooden dragon, before fallowing after elma.

they walked around for a while, before elma saw a stall selling sword's.
their are all kind of sword's, laid out on the ground, with some even rusting. elma's eye's twinkle with excitement.

he walked over to the stalled with chen and nena in toed.
chen and nena saw that he was excited and thought that it is something good. but when they saw that it only sold sword's, they lost interest.

chen and nena thought: "of course it have to be swords!"

elma took up a broken sword that looked liked it has been a child's toy that they broke repeatedly. and was still not satified and continued to break it, till it looked like it can't break anymore.

chen couldn't bare to look at that sorry excuse of a sword. but elma was looking at it like a priceless treasure.
"boss how much is this sword!" elma asked hurriedly, afraid that someon else will tak it away if he doesn't buy it quickly.

"100 midium grade spirit stones." the stalled owner answered lazely.

when chen and nena heard the price, they were shocked.
but what made them even more shocked, is that elma actually took out the spirit stones without hisitation.
before they could even stopped him, he has already paid and put away the sword in the spacial ring.

chen and nena: "elma! you actually bought it.!"

elma walked away as if nothing happened. seeing that, chen and nena decided to tactfuly not say anything.
when they were looking at some animal ears and tail, nena bought them a full set.

she was wearing a white cat ear and tail. chen was wearing a rabbit ear and tail, and elma was wearing a black wolf's set.
the tail is attach to a belt, so it is no problem putting it on.

while the three are walking, many peopl kept glancing at them. even though they aren't fully grown yet. but they are still handsome and beatiful. especially with the animals ear and tail set.

after some people saw the set that they have on, they all rush to buy a full set as well.

"ah" nena stopped at a stall selling sugar thaw. she bought three of them, and gave two to chen and elma.

"ah!" they heard a gasp behind them, when they turn around to check. they saw that it is a cultivator that is in the nascent soul realm. he was dressed in green with a feminen face. and behind him is a tall man who is dressed in black carrying a 2 year old child.