teleport

although the sect master wanted to tie his daughter towards this person, he cannot force her on him. afterall twisted melons is not sweet.
"this way." everyone walked toward the teleporter in front of the sect's door.

once everone is on it. they dissapeared.

*

infront of a mountain stood 600 hundred desciples of many sect all dressed in many different colours indicating their identity. there are also some eldres who are in soul wandering accompanying these descipe's to the secret realm.

there are also some golden core cultivators who are accompanying there junior desciples.

at this momment the teleportation rune lit up and hashika and the others appeared. but no one payed them any attention. some of the elders and sect maaster looked to see who is the new comer. when they saw that it is the sword sect there breath hitch.

"elder i thought all the sword sect's elder are in seclusion and only the core formation and foundation's are left." a inner desciple asked his elder who is also surprise.

looking at the new comer's who is going to accompany the sword sects desciple's the elder finally knew why. "it looks like they have got help from outsiders.". the elder said.

"elder isn't that song hashika, what is he doing here." another desciple spotted hashika and the other's.

the elder was also surprise. the elder has heard a lot about song hashika. the youngest soul wandering and genius who came up with a lot of amazing things. even the other top ten sect's are talking about this genius.

"it looks like he is the one who is accompanying the desciples?." said the elder.

"but doesn't he just asceneded to the soul wandering realm not too long ago?." asked the desciple in doubt. the other desciples are also wandering about this.

"do you all know why non of the sects dared to provoke him even though we are stronger and older than him?." the elder asked.

the desciples shakes their head not knowing why so.  "it's because he can also kill cultivators in soul wandering who are stronger than him." the elder said. the desciples where shocked!!.

"but that was when he was at foundation building at 13 years old. but now he is at soul wandering stage, you can imagined how powerful he is now." the desciples where even more shocked.

author: here is 2 new update hope you enjoy ^_^.