he is my mate

after di fong took hashika out of the jade space fully clothed and dress he lay him down on the bed. before he too got onto the bed.

he then happily descided to take advantage of hashika by wrapping his arms around hashikas thin waist, and pulling him into his arms before closing his eye's and falling asleep.

after 3 hours of sleeping. di fong woke up towards an alouring scent.

opening his eyes , di fong was still a little graggy.

he then started to feel dizzy and lightheaded.

by the time when he came back to his senses. di fong was pulling hashikas robe apart. exposing some of his skin.

he was also hard down there.

di fong :"......"

'what the f*ck!?' thought di fong as he, then tried to figure out what he was doing.

while thinking about this, his hands wasn't idle. he slowly fixes back hashikas robe.

after a while of thinking. di fong finally know what is the problem.

dragon has a natural attraction towards their mate.

di fong has once asked his father how he know's that my mother was his mate.

but the answer that he got from his father makes him sick to his stomach.

his answer was. 

"i don't know, i simply wanted to f*ck her more than the other beauties around me. at that time i thought she druged me. so i simply do her there and then in front of all those cultivators. he he. who would have thought that she would be pregnant, that was when i know that she was my mate. but when i go to marry her, she actually wanted to commit suicide. i then heard that she has a marriage engagement with her sweetheart. so...he he.  i simply killed that sweetheart of hers. then married he on the same day. after that day she went crazy and tried to kill herself many times. but one day she simply stop. stop talking, stoped, eating, stop doing anything and simply became like a souless doll."

the young di fong of that day simply hated his father. all those admiration and awe that he has for his father turned into strong disgust and regection.
that was the day that di fong swore to himself, that once he found his mate he would treat him like a treasure for his whole life.

thinking of his mother di fong frown. di fong has actually only seen his mother once. and that was when he was 5 years old. at that time he was curiouse about the appearance of his mother, and craved parental love. but when he saw his mother, he was stunned. she was the most beautiful person he has ever seen. but.. the only thing that destroyed it all was how lifeless her pale pink eyes were. she didnt even responed when he came in front of her and called her mother.

she simply stared off into a daze.

"hm"

di fong snapped out of his thought's.

hashika moved around uncomfortably before slowly opening his eyes.

upon seeing the person in front of him, hashika narrowed his eyes. before trying to summon his sword. but upon remembering that his spiritual energy was seal. hashika could only go for the least best thing thing.

hashika open his pale pink lips, before biting down hard onto on the side of di fong's shoulder.

di fong worried that he might hurt himself, simply takes down his spiritual power protecting his body.

with his spiritual power down. hashika bite down on his shoulder hard. blood then started to leak from between hashika mouth and falling down to di fong's chest.

di fong sniffed out a unique scent. realising that the smell is coming from hashika he could already guess that the beauty probally hurt his tooth and his bleeding.