village

"hmm" hashika hum in acknoledgment. seeing that he responded nena asked:"brother can you take me out when your on your experience." she said aggrievely."you alway's only brought out the family's desciple's that have reach foundation building, you would also bring out second bother and third brother right".

hashika sighed when he saw her aggrieve looked. he placatedly rubbed her head."little nena be good, if you don't reach foundation building stage and i bring you out you might get hurt." little nena was still unconvince.

seeing that she is still unconvince, hashika started getting seriouse. "little nena this isn't a game, the outside world is dangriouse, their are plenty of people out their who are stronger me. and if we get into a fight, they will choose someone who are weaker as their target. i can't alway's protect you when you, when i myself can't guarante my safety."

listening to her brother's tone of how dangeriouse it is out there. little nena started feling scared. seeing that she is frightened his tone started to softened.
"when you get stronger in the future big brother will also take you out."

hearing thaat little nena felt better and became happy."pkay big brother, starting from today i'll work hard". finishing saying that, she took her guqin and ran away happily.

*

three day's.

elma and chen along with 5 other desciples are flying on their sword at an extreamly fast speed.  in front of them is hashika flying in mid air without a sword.

seeing that it was getting late and elma, chen and the other 5 desciple's are tired he decided to stopped at an inn to rest. hashika has left the trasure city for  three day's and has never stopped flying. even though he is not tired that doesn't mean the other's are not.

ema and the other's saw that they have stopped and they all breath a sigh of relief. hashika landed light on his feet and then started walking towards a village. followed by the others landing on the ground in a disgraceful manner. some make's a mistake and almost fall of their sword. some even tripped when they landed. elma and chen aren't much better, their feet feel's like jelly when they step on the hard ground. if their were mortals here they would have sighed in dissappointment, when their so called immortals that they vered were like druken old men that has way too many to drink.

but they quickly fixed up themself's and started walking gracefully. they then catche's up to hashika and walked into the village.
some of the villager's saw that there are strangers in the village, so they all looked curiously at them.

seeing that they are wearing cultivators clothes they all gasp in amazement. but the one who got the more stares is hashika with his out of this world looks.
hashika seems to have gotten used to being stared at so he didn't mind. hashika walked forward towards a boy who is standing stupidly and staring at his face."do your village have any inns are lodging's." he asked in a deadpaned voice.

but even though he said it in such a dull tone the boy's face turned bright red. but he still has his sanity to know that he cannot mess with cultivators, so he answered."yes young mastr their is an inn in the far west of the village. i can show you the way if you want."

hearing this hashika nodded.

author: i feel like to write another novel. here is the detail;

a cultivator who transmigrated to the modern world with his body, and spend 20 years having fun. eventually becoming an otaku, who love's game's novel and food.

then one day while waiting for his author to update his novel, the apocalypse came.
my novel!!
my game's!!
my deliciouse food's!!
NOOOOOO!!!!

AUTHOR: so what do you think about this novel. tell m your thought's.