attacked

hashika didn't notice anything was wrong. while walking around the herb garden, he see's a herapis herb that is over 1,000 years.

he walked over to it, and then carefully dug it out along with it's roots, being carefull not to destroy it.
after fishing it. hashika walked towards another herb that's over a thousand years and carefully dug it out.

while hashika is ding that. elma and the others went toward a strange looking plant. it's color is white, blue and pink. but was twice as big as a perrson.

 but was twice as big as a perrson

something like this.

"you guy's keep your distance away from that plant!" hashika who has already finish digging out the herbs, said. he ran towards chen and the others while pulling out some talismen's.

just as the distance between them was narrowed, hashika threw the talismens on elma and the others. right at that moment when he threw the talismens. the plant that looks harmless release a florral scent. the sorrounding herbs that were nearest to it shriveled up and died in an instant.

when elma and the others saw what happened, they paled.

hashika ran towards them, and pushed them into an air bubble made of his spiritual power. before using a teleportation talismen, to transport them to a safer location. right at that moment,  more of that same kind of herb started releasing the same floral scent, turning the once beatiful immortal garden into a dead garden.

hashika then use's another teleportation talismen to transfer to a random location.

but some of the floral scent got on his back during the teleportion.

hashika was then trasfer to a deserted old kingdom. right as he landed, hashika felt a buring pain on his back. hashika snow white robe now melted along with some of his skin. hashika walked towards an old house. each step that he took, blood drip from the wound on his back down to his other intack robe. now dying it red.

hashika never thought that he would miscalculated, and only prepared 1 talismen that can only take 7 people to a safe location. and the other talismens are either random or at fixed location. but he only prepeared 1 talisman for the in the secrete realm at a safe place.

hashika walked inside the abondened house, then close the door with a seal while casting a cleaning spell. the inside of the house was then instantly spotless.

there was only a bed a table and a chair. hashika walked toward the bed. while taking out a clean sheat and beding. the now once deploted house now look slightly better.

 the now once deploted house now look slightly better

something like this.

hashika sat down on the bed and started taking off his robe. but ended up winsing from the pain. his blood has solidified along with his robe.
his forehead was covered in cold sweat from the pain.

he gritted his teeth and started to pulling at a faster speed to hurry up and end his suffering. after 5 minutes of pulling off his robe, hashika finally finishes, taking off his robe. hashikas eyes were covered in water vapor and unshed tears.

his entire back was painfull, hashika panted trying to calm his breathing. but the pain in his back always makes him more painfull.