death by silence

reaching the in the, hashika payed for all the their lodging's and accomodation's for 2 days.
although  this is an inn, it looked more like a run down house. but he didn't say anything because this village is poor.

just having an inn is already the best they could do. "you guy's can go in and have some rest, we will stay here for two day's to recuperate our energy." hearing that it is two day's of rest, the desciples felt touch.

"okay brother, then we will go to rest." chen, elma and the desciples bowed their head's before going to their room.
hashika didn't followed them to rest. he decided to go out before the sun go down.

while walking around the village hashika kept looking around for anything interesting. he has to admit ancient people really don't know danger's.
while walking he saw little girl with an avas  in her hair. even thought it look's beautiful it is poisonouse.

 even thought it look's beautiful it is poisonouse

(this is an avis flower picture.)

but hashika just walke's past her without doing anything are saying anything. but the rose in the girl's head dissapeared without a trace.

the reason why he didn't say anything to that girl isn't because he hate's her, but ancient women's have to keep their reputation's clean. it is not that  he has never told a woman her flower arnoment that they wore is poisonouse, but that he was mistaken for falling for her. she came to him and told him to marry her because i touch her hair.  but when i told her that i only took out the rose from her hair is because it is poisonouse, she didn't believe me. so she went to the street's and started shouting that i molested her. but she didn't expected to be redicule by the entire city and chase back to her own kingdom. that's right, that girl was a princess of a kingdon, and her reputation was very bad, it is said she did unreasonable thing's without a care. and she was blacklisted from from ever coming to his city ever again. at that time hashika was 13 year's old, and he got another reputation that everyone in the city know's about.
'he is' DENCE!?' so the women and men in the city olny looked at him from afar with worshipp and nothing more.

now that hashika remembered that little episode, he never touch a woman again. he only use's spell's to get rid of harmfull thing's on them in the most descreit way possible.

seeing that he was not descovered hashika walked toward's the forest behind the village.

*

BOOM!! a loud noise was made in the deep part of the forest. a creature 20 feet high looking to be like a pig but has brown fur and big bat wing's with four horn on his head ram toward's hashika. but miss him and hit a huge tree.

hashika landed lightly behind it. it turned around and rush toward's him again. but hashika dissappeared and reappeared on the tip on the tallest tree without effort. but the demon beast didn't give up and spread out it's huge wing's and fly towards him.

seeing that the demon beast was coming towards him, hashika took out his guqin an pluck a string. the creature didn't even get close before falling on the ground lifelessly.

the note that hashika playe's is death by silence. the person are thing who is going  to get killed by it will not hear a single sound until they are dead.
but the person playing it must be powerful in both mental and spiritual power or it will back fire on the player as well.

hashika landed lightly next to the corpse of the demon beast, before checking the body seeing that their are no wound's are scarrs he then took the corpse into his spatial ring and walked away.