mate

di fong seeing that he is in so much pain can only console him. his playfull smile completely turning seriouse.

"just bear with it. i will take the poison from your system." di fong said. while his spiritual power is constantly runing about on hashika's back.

"ahhh!". hashika scream in agony, but he can only bear it.

tears started falling out of his eye's and slidding down his face.

it took hashika 2 agonising hours until all the poison is out.

once di fong got out all the poison, hashika lost contiouseness.

di fong looked at hashika whose face is covered in tears, sweat and is pale from pain. along with his robe covered in sweat.

he reach out towards hashika's disheavered hair, fixing it up for him.

he then took hashika inside the jade bracelet. he then walked towards the spiritual spring. before slowly putting him down.

"hm" hashika makes a sound in disconfort. di fong then reach inside hashikas spae ring with his spritual power and took out hashikas robe.

if hashika was awake he would have been speechless, to see someone goes inside anothers space ring, when the owner is still alive.

di fong then carefully bath hashika in the spiritual spring. seeing that their are no impurites in his body di fong was stunned. because when he was at hashika's age he had dyed the spiritual spring pitch black. because of all the impurities in his body.

di fong then picked up hashika from the spring water before taking off hashikas clothes. after getting hashika naked. di fong was mesmerise by how beautiful hashikas body is. he has long legs, pale silky skin and a perky but.

di fong looked at hashikas body lustfully. but descided to not do anything.
'afterall twisted mellon is not sweet' thought di fong.

even thought he is lustfull after the little beauty. he would always get the conscent of anyone who he beded and also he didn't want to make a person who can possibly be his mate hate him.

di fong has been looking for his mate for over 10,000 years now. meanwhile his other brothers have already found their mate's. some of their mates are even pregnant.

but don't make that think that those half brothers are loyal to their mate. all of them either have 10 or at least 5 lovers outside. when dragons found their mate, because only their mates can bear their children, even men. their cultivation practice can also be doubled by doing duel cultivation, but only if they and their mate is on the same level of cultivation. and often not, all dragon mates are always below their cultivation are of completly different species.

di fong is the odd one out in his intire dragon family. even if he visited brothels, he only always sleep with men or woman only once, before skipping to another one. he never have lovers and only always keep his distance after he is finished with his deed.

di fong is also careful. he always checks anyone of the prastitute to see if he is their his mate. if they are he will be content and spend the rest of his life with them. if not....  then who care's. it's not like he is the one who took their virginity, so he wont take responsibility.