got names

even though, they are all siblings, this is the first time they have met each other.

so they all thought that, the maids have mistaken them for someone else.
when they were just born they were thrown away in some alyways because their mothers died during child birth.
the only reason that they have even survive,' is that some homeless people are mothers who saw them, felt pity for them and raised them.
but once they reach 9 months, their kindness dissapeared. and they showed their true colour.

the reason why the homeless people even brought them in, is not because of kindness that they thought. but because they want to raise them to sell to slavery. and the mothers that brought them into their homes are not any better. they make them work hard once they started to walk.
and if they even rest for a moment, they would be starve without a meal.

and the reason why non of them even know each other, 'is because they were in different city's and the other id that they don't even know what there father look like.
the eldest among, gain some courage, when he saw that the guards aren't doing anything to them, and walked towards them.

"excuse me.' the eldest ask timidly." umm....ca-can you te-tell me what we ar-are here for.
seeing that the child came up and ask him. the guard didn't get annoyed.

instead, he was surprise. because he can see the fear in the child eyes. but he still went up and ask him a question. which is quite admirable.
if this happened to other children, they would have already started crying.

the other guards too are also quite surprised. and their impression of the chldren have gone up. they all thought: "this is after all their lord siblings,".

just when the guard was about to tell him. they saw hashika coming. hashika walked over to the children and stoped in front of them.

after seeing the state that the children were in, hashika called a group of maids. " after cleaning them up, you can bring them to the living room".
hashika instructed the maids, before turning around back to the kids. " i will tell you all everything once your all clean up." hashika smile a the children before leading them to the bath house.

*

after the children cleaned up and dressed properly, they were then led towards the living room.
when they reach the door, a maid nocked on it three times. when they heard the familiar voice from the other side. the maids open the door and let them in. once they walked inside. the maids bowed and then clothes the door.

for the three children, this is the first time that they have been dressed in such expensive clothes. even taking a bath was once a month for them. or even three months.

seeing that they all came inside hashika instrudused himself." hello, my name is song hashika, the city lord of treasure city and the leader of the song clan." hashika told then.

seeing that they still did not respond. hashika was about to continue when the second child asked him a question. "excuse me, ca-can i asked you what you want with us?. he asked timidly.
the others seem to be waiting for his answer as well.

"oh, i almost forgot." hashika smile apologicly. " my father song verda is your father's. that means that the 3 of you are my half siblings."
when the three of them heard that, they were shocked. they thought that the he has made a mistake and taken the wrong person.
"um.. we don't have a father!!." the eldest one spoke up sharply. even though he tried to act indiffernt. hashika can still see a little hop their eyes.
but hashika will destroyed that hope.

" i know that you all must be thinking, that i made a mistake. but fear not i have already check your background's, so i know that your my siblins.
"oh,.....and don't have any faith in that trash of a father of ours. because am the one who brought you 3 back here."

when the 3 heard this, they were disappointed. but when they heard that hashika was the one who rought them back, they were surprise."
don't look at them as if they were children with childish minds. but when they were inside of mansion of the people who bought them. they knew that some masters go out and have illigement children's. once they were brought back they would be tortured in the worse case are treated better than the ligiment heir. some of the ligiment children are even over thrown by the illigiment ones.
so ligiment children tend to get rid of illigement children earlier on so they won't have such a oppurtunity.

hashika saw what was on their minds and immediately said. " although their are people who looked down on illigement children. in my city there are no such things. besides you are all innocent in this matter. "but".

stopping there, hashika eyes turned cold. "i don't like traiters, if any of you betrayed me, i would immediatedly cut of my emotins.
when the three heard that, they were shocked?.

you must know that cultivators who lost loved ones are those who cannot forget someone. can cut off all emtions. they will not fell sad, angry, jelousely, or dissoppointment etc..
the only problem is that they cannot ascend to be immortal's. so only desperate people who are in despar would do that.

the cold light in hashika eyes then disappear, he then smiled at them lightly. before it disappear. "i also heard that that the three of you don't have any names?"

they nodded at that, lowering their heads. " don't worry, i will name you." looking at the three tashika then pointed toward the eldest.
"little brother will be named song elma, second song chen. and little sister will be name song nena.

when they heard their names they were all quite happy. even though elma tried his best to act like he didn't care, but his red ears gave him away.

 even though elma tried his best to act like he didn't care, but his red ears gave him away

(song elma) eldest

(song chen) secong child

(song nena) little sister