bad luck

while hashika and the other's are inside the underground palace.

dong li and the other's ran into bad luck.

at first when dong li seperated their group from hashika's group, he was still complacement. but when they where attack by monster's from the miasma, he knew that he was out of luck. the two golden core elder's couldn't help and where killed by over 10 golden core monster, that was when everyone started panicking and runing away, after dong li and the other's know's that they cannot win. they all ran away without hisitation.

after runing away for an hour dong li and wi feng stopped and hide in a small cave. after staying their for another hour, dong li and wi feng descided to leave and ruinate with the other desciple's.

when they finally met with the others. the originally 20 descciples  have strink to 10, and they are all injured. but even if they are injured they wouldn't dare to stay in one place too long. so they all descided to find a safer place.

while walking dong li clench his fist hard. 'damn, to think we would lose so many desciple's in just one day. it must be that song bastard who cursed us behind our back's'. though dong li as he walked towards wi feng. "are you alright feng'er?." dong li asked.

"no, i am not alright". wi feng answered as she seeth with hatred. 'if that guy was here we wouldn't have lost so many desciples. he could have been a baith and lowered all thosegolden core mnsters away.' thought wi feng as she put all the blame on hashika.

"it's alright shen'er. our luck would soon come." dong li said in a doting tone.  wi feng blushes when she heared him. "yes, afterall this is a secret realm, where there are treasures everywhere." wi feng said back with a sickly sweet tone. not blaming dong li for splitting there group at all.

*

"brother this place is so full of spititual stones". chen said in an exciting tone while walking toward's the treasure.
elma looking at this place felt that something is off, so he descided to asked hashika. "brother isn't it too easy..... i mean we haven't encountered a single trapped." asked elma. "that's because i teleported us to where the treasures are without  activating the trapps.

"uh?" elma was shock. "so your telling me that we have already bypassed all the traps.!"

"yes" hashika nodded. 'afterall i am not like that protagonist that always escapes no matter what kind of danger, so might as well do it in a safe way without even trying hard. by simply going where is the safest and most plentyfull golden finger's.' hashika thought as he walked towards the treasures inside of the palace.

inside of the palace looks like a emperor palace with a throne room. and on top of that throne is a mommyfied cultivator who sat with a long dragon sword in his hand. hashika just took one glance before walking over to the dead cultivator. he then took everything from him including the sword and also the space bracelet that is on his risk. before bowing to the deceased and look at him one last time. 'poor guy, probally died from getting his soul eaten by the demonic sword., now that hashika thought about it, dong li didn't bring back this sword with him. he probally thought that demonic things are evil and don't want to touch it.' hashika thought as he look at the sword inside his storage ring.

but what hashika didn't see is that there is an shadow of a man standing next to the sword when he just came in.

author: our ml is finally here. ^_^ harray.