musician cultivator

"mother it, is still early for yi yi and me to have a child" wang sheng walked over to his mother and tried to placate her.
"nonsense, you and yi yi can do it in 5 years time, and give me a pig fat grandchild!"

wang sheng and yi yi shakes their head in helplessnes. but they both still agreed to do what miss wang said.
ever since wang sheng knew that he liked yi yi, he has never planned to have a child or concubine. but if it is yi yi who will have the child, that is differnt.

seeing that they agreed with her, miss wang nodded in satifaction. she then turned back to tashika who was looking at everything, like he wasn't involve.
and felt a gush of warmth in her heart. this child always act cold on the outside but is warm on the inside.

yi yi only mension this in front of him for a joke, but he took it seriously and developed such a pill.
and to think that his parents were such digusting cultivators who prayed on the weak and feared the strong. even now they both are outside doing who knows what.

"it realy is good that his parents wearn't around him. imagine curupting such a pure child." miss wang walked over to tashika and patted him on the head again.

"mama, i will be going now." tashika bowed towards madam wang and then, took out his sword, he then flew away after getting on it.
seeing that he has already left, madam wang too took her leave.

only yi yi and wang shen are left alone in the garden. wang shen then wrapt his hands around yi yi's waist like a rogue.
yi yi was startled when that happened. wang shen then leaned down and kissed his lips.

after a while yi yi's face started to turn red because lock of air. wang sheng then reluctanly seperated from the sweet lips of the other.
"wang sheng" yi yi called out in an embarrestment.
seeing that yi yi didn't want to do it n the open, wang sheng then lifted  yi yi up and carried him back to his countyard. once they reach inside of the room, the room door closes on it's own and a intrantment is set so no one can come inside.

*

after tashika left the wang's resident, he went back to song's city.
it only took tashika 2 hours to reach to the city with his cultivation.

once inside the city, he heard a melody playing inside of a residence house.
he floated aboove the house for 2 minutes before finally figuring out the reason.

"dady, are you tired, let nema play a song for you. although it's not as powerful as daday melody, it will make you rest well." inside f the house came a little girl's voice.

as tashika expected, that little girl is a musician cultivator. musicians cultivator were quite powerful in the ancient time's. but because later generation's don't know anything about music, they couldn't cultivate past foundation realm.
if a musician cultivator knows about music from the sound to the non-sound, they can even make illusion's are help cultivator break through.
there is also another legend saying they can he control time and space.

"but" tashika sighed. with high cultivation, there really isn't any point in doing it. because the musician's cultivator of today can' reach over golden core.