DI FONG

while hashika wasn't paying attention a shadow condense beside him. before he could react he was nocked out.

when hashika woke up again he was lying on his stomach, with his back bandage. "little beauty seem's to be awake.?" came a flirtleress voice.

hashika tried to stand up, but pull his wound, he wince before falling back on his tummy. but he still did not make it destract him, and he turned his head towards the source of voice.

when he say the face of the man, he was sunned.

the man seeing him stunned thought that he was bewitch by his handsomeness and smirked.

but hashika wasnt stunned because of how handsome he was, but because this man has two pair of horns on his head.
hashika was then on high alert.

"who are you!?" hashika asked in a cold tone.

the man raises his eyebrow on seeing him on such alert. but he wasn't annoyed. to him hashika is like a cute rabbit trying to scare off a viciouse beast, by acting tough.

'but i will still answered him so as to not scare agitate him some more.' thought the stranger.

"di fong." he answered.

(imaging him having dragon horns on his head)

author: i am finally back. i was just reading some novels that i just finish reading. i am onto another novel trying to get some insperation.
    i will come back either tommorrow or a couple of days.

anyways, tell me your thought's on the ml. ^_^