soul wandering stage

6 years later.

a top of a mountain top sat a figure of a human.

after three minutes. dark clouds gather over the moutaint's,' thick voltz of lighning started gathering into a single spark forming a strong force.
after a stick of an instance of time. "BOOM!!" it struck the figure atop the open top. strike after strike, it landed on the person.

after an hour, the sky cleared up. the figure then slowly stood up.
even though that person has been strucked by lighting, there isn't a specked of dirt on him.

hashika breath in a breath, and slowly exhale. hashika never thought that he would directly breakthrough to soul wandering realm. at first stage.
"i never thought that i would go through two lighting tribulation's" hashika sighed.

hashika thought that he would break throughed to golden core late stage instead of skipping it over and jumping directly to soul wandering.
"it is a good thing that he has already strenghting his dantian, are else he would have damaged his dantian, by taking in too much qi and advancing too quickly."

"master." a cultivator guard appeared in front of hashika on his knees.

"what is it?" hashika asked in an dull manner. apparently this isn't the first time, hashika has seen this guard. because from the day he beacme tashikas guard. he could feel his worshipping gaze wereever he goes. and right now, that gaze became even more devoted.

teng shi heard that hashika respond and starteted reporting in a devoted way. "master, second and third young master have both broke through to foundaton building satage.

teng shi thought in his heart', "as expected of the master's sibling's. they have only been there for 6 years, and has already broken through to foundation stage".

hashika nodded his head breafely before turning into a ray of pale blue light and flying away. the guard saw that he has left, and also left the baren moutain.

after traveling for 3 hours at his top speed, he finally reach the outside of the city gate. the city is covered with a barrier to protect it from being attack by demon's or demonic cultivators. this is one of the contractions he made 3 years ago while going through a rune book that his ancestor left behind for their descendants.

after flying through the protective barrier easily, he went inside of the city.   inside of the city looked even more prosperos. with mortals and cultivators alike selling toys are magic weapens, to traveling cultivators or mortals. because of the tight security of the treasure city", more cultivators are even old monks tinded to come to the city and settle down. and because they dressed as mortals instead of cultivators. low level cultivators couldn't tell them apart because their level is too low. so when cultivators came to the city, there is a tactic understanding among's them not to mess with mortals.

after going near his mansion. he slowed down and landed lightly on the ground. upon seeing hashika coming, the guards at the door hurriedly bowed towards him, before opening the gate.

just as he reach insid of the mansion, he heard his younger brothers fighting each other. and his little sister crying inside.

*
"stupid idiot!! can't you consider her feeling's before going and taking away her spiritual chicken"!. elma grabbed onto chen's hair while pulling his clothes to take out a cooked chicken leg.

"why the heck would she, of all places, bring a chicken in a kitchen!! if not to be cooked!?" chen also started fighting back, while also grabbing his chicken leg.

"waah! waah! stupid brother ate my spiritual pet!!" on the side little nena was crying agrievely, almost out of breath. you can't blame he though, that spitual chicken is the one she raised for a month liked her own baby.

huna was also on the side panicking, not knowing what to do. "she was only away for an hour an this mess has happened".

chen saw that he couldn't beat elma, so he took out a cooked spirual cows leg, and used it to beat elma. "ow! you moron, how dare you used food for fighting instead of eating!."

"you sore loser, as long as i win, who care if i eat it or not." chen ran after elma with a cooked leg and started beating him with it.

just when huna thought that things will get worst. everything became quite. nena couldn't cry, elma and chen are frozen and couldn't even more or make a sound.

just when they started panicking if it is an enemy's attack. hashika appeared in front of them. "master hashika!" huna cried out when she saw hashika.
then she calm down."aren't you suposed to be in seclusion in the mountains". she asked curiousely.
in the past huna couldn't cultivate, but after hashika got rid of her three sub spiritual roots, she could cultivate. right now she is already at foundation middle stage. so she gets info on where he is going to travel or cultivate.
but even though she is in foundation middle stage, the only reason for that is help from pills and outside force. so she is a little worse than those in the same realm.

tashika deactivate his spell on his younger siblings before nodding at huna.

he then turned towards the three brother and sister. "what are you doing". he asked then with a stern expression.
seeing hashika stern expression song chen and song elma both trembled.

but nena ran towards hashika and hugged, him before crying agrievely."wooh, wooh. big brother chen ate my pet". when hashika heard the word pet, the corner of his mouth twitch. hashika didn't want to admit it, 'but.... he also planned to eat that same chicken.

"he can't be blamed for this. it looks like a walking dinner, every time he saw it.' it was fat and clean. there was also that scent that makes him hungry."

the reason for this isn't because hashika is a glutune.' but that, the chicken was a common animal that both mortal and cultivators raised to eat.' so when hashika saw that nena raised it, he thought it was originally for eating too.

nena saw that hashika hasn't responded and thought that he wasn't listening. "brother~" she called out in a quiet voice.
hashika puts his hand on nena's head and rubbed it. " i'll get you a better spiriual animal when i go out in the future." he said softly to her.

upon hearing that, all her grievance disappeared without a trace. "okay!"

hashika then send a trace a spiritual energy inside her to see if their is any trouble., not seeing any he withdrew his qi back. "look's like littel nena is already at qi 6th stage." nena heard what her big brother said and smiled happily.

hashika then went towards chen and elma.

they both stiffen, when he reaches to them. " it seem's that your training isn't hard enough? to still have the strenght to picker at home.
hashika smiled evily at them.

chen and elma both started kowbowing. "brother! please no more training!" they started to wail like they are dying.

"tsk! enough, your traing will be changing from tomorrow. and that's finall".

"but brother, why is nena taking any training". when elma said that he regret it after. "how can he forgot that nena is a musician cultivator. all she have to do is study the art of music and so on. how can her pretty little hand even touch such training.

"just as he thought." chen scooted away from him so as to not be involve, nena and huna showed him simpity. he can literally read the words through their eye's. "idiot!!!" they all thought.

and right then hashika took out a wooden sword. "little brother, let's have a spar to see how long you will last.

elma: "......"