little wang ping

upon seeing these people, elma remembered them.

elma has met these two men, 2 times already. the reason why he remembered them, is not because he can remembered people easily.
but because one of them was pregnant.

and the reason why he knew that he was pregnant but not fat, "is because big brother told him."
nena tug at elma's clothes. "brother do you know them." she wispered to him.

"if it isn't the little song's sibling~" yi yi waved at them before walking over to them. "ah?' i almost forgot my name is yi yi this is my husband wang sheng and this is my son, little wang ping." yi yi pointed toward wang sheng and to wang ping in his arms.

"you'r son, aren't you a ....man?." nena was curiouse to hear that wang ping is his son.

"oh', you don't know that your big brother as already developed a pill to mak men pregnant". yi yi asked curiousely.
upon hearing that it was her big brother who made it happened, they were all embarrassed.

even though they live together with hashika they barely knew what he made and what is differen't. it is either their cultivating, or lazying around.
sometime's they will even read some book's that hashika wrote in his spare time.

"you don't have to be embarassed, after all that is hashika~." yi yi, upon seeing that they didn't know, didn't press on anymore.

elma kept peeking at little wang ping, in wang sheng's arm. wang sheng saw it, and chuckled.

hearing wang sheng chuckling at him. elma face turned bright red in embarrassement.
little ping also feel's his gaze. so he turned around and lookd at elma curiousely.

elma saw that little ping was looking at him. and a strange feeling came in his heart.

"he, he...... wolfie!" little ping tried to reach out to grab onto elma's wolf ear. hearing the gigling little ping, and seeing that he is reaching for the wolf's ear, elma's heart feel's itchy. he moved over some more, so that he could reach.

after touching the wolf's set. little ping soon got bored. so he  let's go and leaned back into his father's arm.

upon seeing this elma was depressed for no reason.

yi yi saw that it was getting late, and bid goodbye to them."oh, and tell hashika not to forgot what he promise~"

*
hashika was inside his study when, he heard a nock on the door. "come in".
elma walked inside after closing the door behind him. "brother".

"what's wrong elma.?"
after hesitating for a while, he still said "brother is there any pill that can make you grow an animal tail and ear."

upon hearing that, hashika raised a browed in question." what would you want that for?".

elma's face turned red. "i think it is cool-t-to have a wolf ear and tail, today we went to the market and bought some animal set so-"

"oh, so that's it," hashika didn't even think that it was a lie.

"i will be busy for a while, so you have to wait." hashika nodded at him, before taking a cup of tea to drink."anything else."

"and i met mr. wang and yi yi with their son in the market, he said not to forget the promise."

hearing that hashika almost spit out the tea that he had just drunk.
"okay, you may leave."

elma hurried to leave the office, afraid that he might get found out.

but lucky for him, hashika is a blockhead when it came to liking someone, are someone liking someone else for that matter.
right now his head is on that promise that he made to yi yi.

"what he promised yi yi is a very- cough adult stuff. >.<"

author: i know that, some of you guy's are waiting for the male lead. but i'm in a writer's block on how they should meet.
             anyway thank's for reading. ^_^