Chapter 2

Jayda's POV

Here we go with this introduce yourself bullshit. "My name is Jayda, Jay for short. I have a sister and a brother, and I got expelled from my old school because I beat someone's ass. Any questions?" I asked nonchalantly. 

The whole class mouth dropped. Even the teacher's. "No I think that's it Ms. Williams." He said. "Alright." I shrugged before going to sit by billie. Well that is until girl stopped me. "Hey my name's sarah, you don't wanna sit next to billie she's a freak." She said with a smile.

"Uh I'll think I'll take my chances sitting next to an amazingly beautiful girl instead of you." I gave her a sarcastic smile before walking over to billie. She looked shocked. "What?" I asked. "That's like the queen bee of the school." She mumbled with a small blush on her cheeks.

"Oh I hate those type of people." I said with an eyeroll. "Well she's just a stuck up bitch, so I don't think I would like her." I said. I heard billie let out a giggle and I smiled. "You're adorable." I said. She looked at me and smiled nervously. 

"Alright class lets began..."

__

It's now 3rd period and I don't understand why I have to have lunch so early. It's fine though because billie is in this lunch period. We have all of our classes together except our last class and 7th period. 

I got my food and went to go sit next to billie. Turns out my sister has this lunch period too. "Hey guys." I said as I sat next to billie. "Hello." Brooke said. Billie looked down nervously. I forgot she was shy. 

"Brooke this is billie, billie this is brooke." I said introducing the two. "Hi." Billie said quietly. "Hi." Brooke said. I mouthed she's shy to her and she nodded. "I'm going to go sit with some people I talked to today, bye see you at home Jay, and nice meeting you billie." She said as she walked away. 

Billie let out a breath. I put my hand on her thigh and she tensed up and looked at me. "Calm down, she's my little sister she's not going to hurt you unless you hurt me." I said. She nodded before loosing up.

She told me she didn't have any classes with her friends this year. "Tell me about yourself." I said to her. "Um ok, I uh have a brother his name is finneas and he's my best friend." She said happily.

I love how her eyes light up when she's talking about her brother. "Um I love music and to sing, I like the color green, and I have two dogs named shark and pepper." She said and smiled. "Sexuality?" I asked.

She scratched the back of her neck. "B-Bisexual." She said. "mm." I hummed. "Why are you wearing a sweater it's like 80 degrees outside." I asked as I looked at her suspiciously.

Billie's POV

Shit shit shit shit. Did she catch on? Does she know? She couldn't possibly know she just met me. I started to freak out. "Hey hey calm down." She said softly as she pulled me into a hug. My breathing slowed down as I took in her scent.

She smelled really nice. "You don't have to tell me ok?" She said softly as she pulled away. I nodded and looked down. "C-Can we not talk about it right now?" I asked quietly. I wasn't ready to tell a person I just met today that I self harm.

"Of course angel it's alright." She said. A blush spread across my cheeks at the pet name. "Hey do you think you could help me with the history work? Shit makes no sense to me." She said. I laughed at her. 

"Well yea you were sleep the whole time." I exclaimed. We both laughed. "What! The shit was boring. No offense to our history or whatever, but it's history for a reason." She said. I admired her as she rambled on about how boring history class is.

Well that is until I felt water being poured on me. I gasped and quickly stood up. I saw Jayda get mad and she went up to Sarah. "Now why would you do such a thing?" She asked. "Because I can." She said with a smirk.

"Ok well then I guess I could do this." She grabbed a milk carton and was about to pour it on her until I stopped her. "No please, it's fine." I said to her pleadingly. She looked at me and then Sarah. 

"You're lucky, next time you won't" She said to her. "Cmon." She said as she grabbed my hand. "It was just a bit of water, I'm fine Jayda." I said as she pulled me in the bathroom. "It's not fine billie, I'm not going to let them bully you." She said. 

I pulled my arm back. "Why do you care so much!" I said as tears ran down my cheeks. "Because you don't deserve to be treated that way!" She yelled as she turned towards me. I flinched a bit. "Sorry I didn't mean to yell." She whispered.

"C'mere." She mumbled. I walked towards her and hugged her. I cried in her chest softly. "I h-hate it here." I said. "I know angel." She whispered. "Lets get you cleaned up yea?" She asked. I nodded before wiping my eyes. 

"How many times have she done that?" She asked as she pulled a towel from her bag. I wasn't even going to question why she has one. "I lost count." I mumbled as she dried my hair with the towel. 

"Jeez, next time Imma beat her ass and you can't stop me." She said half jokingly. I chuckled. and sniffled. "T-Thank you for b-being my friend." I said shyly. "Of course." She said. I hugged her and she hugged me back. 

"Don't worry bil, I won't let anyone hurt you anymore."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

994 words