Chapter 18

A/N- Imma be more active fr

Billie's POV
Saturday, September 14, 2022

I woke up to my legs feeling a little sore. Did I run into something? As I tried to move it started to feel like jello and hurt more. I whined in frustration as I had to pee. "Jay." I said as I shook her slightly. 

She didn't budge. "Jay" I whined as I shook her harder. "Yes princess." She mumbled tiredly. "I have to pee." I said as I shook her again. "Go pee then." She said as she turned her back to me. "But my legs feel weird, Jay cmon please take me to the bathroom, I can't hold it." I whined some more. 

"Oh." She said as she sat up and smirk. "What?" I asked. "Your legs feel weird because I fucked you yesterday." She chuckled as she got up. "But the first time-." She cut me off. "Yea no I mean like you squirted." She said. 

"I-I did?" I asked as my cheeks heated up. "Yup." She said as she picked me up. "oh." I said quietly. She stepped out of the bathroom and I did my business. "Jay I'm done!" I yelled. She came in and picked me up.

She carried me back to my room before sitting me on the bed. "Soo what do you want to do today?" She asked. "Well, I can't walk so...what is there to do?" I asked. "Nothing really, Imma go to the store to get some snacks and then I'll come pick you up later." She said as she got up.

"Why?" I asked. "One so I can see my family, two because we're going to have a movie night at my house." She said as she smiled. "Oh ok." I said as a small smile appeared on my face. "Ok, see you later baby." She said as she pecked my lips.

"Bye." I said, but it came out as a whisper. I sighed before laying back on my bed. I grabbed my journal out of my drawer and began to write song lyrics. I hummed a tune as I wrote. Then an Idea popped in my head. 

"Finn!" I yelled. "Wasup bil?" He said as he walked in my room. "I-I have a song." I smiled at him. "cool, cmon." He said. "Wait!" He stopped in his tracks. "I uh...can't walk." I said nervously. "Oh." He said as he began to laugh.

"Finn it's not funny." I whined. "Ok ok my bad." He said as he continued to chuckle. He came over to me and picked me up. He carried me to his room before placing me on his bed. "Have you talked to claudia?" I asked as I put my headphones on. 

"Yea, she's supposed to come over today." He said as he sat everything up. "oh ok." I said. "So, what's the song about?" He asked. "Um...kind of like wishing someone was gay because they didn't like the other person back." I said.

"You have a girlfriend though." He said confusingly. "I know, it just came to me, I don't really think I wrote it for me, plus I feel like people can relate to it if I ever put my music out there." I said as I cleared my throat. 

I showed him how I wanted the beat to sound and he nodded.

 "Baby I don't feel so good. six words you never understood..." 

Jayda's POV

I just got home from the store and was greeted by a white puppy. "Well aren't you cute." I said as I petted the dog. "Mom?" I called out. "Living room." I heard. I walked to the living room with the dog trailing behind me. 

"Hey mom, is it cool if billie comes over later?" I asked. "Yea sure, you too have been hanging out a lot." She said with a smirk. "Mom first off gross, second we're just tryna spend time together because that's what people do in a relationship." I said.

"I'm happy for you amour." She said with a smile. "Thank you mom." I smiled. "Oh and who's the dog?" I asked before I walked away. "Your sister got it, her name is Bella." She said casually. "Oh ok." I said.

I walked upstairs to my room and sat everything down. I picked out some clothes for my shower before heading to the bathroom. "Get out ass wipe." I said to my brother. He rolled his eyes, "Whatever tiny." He said.

I stopped. My smile going off my face. "Oh shit I'm sorry dude, I forgot." He said sympathetically. "You forgot?" I asked quietly. "No not about his death just that-." I cut him off, "Just leave." I said. I closed the door and sighed. 

My dad used to call me tiny all the time. It's such a small/short word, but it meant everything to me. I wiped the tears that streamed down my face and took my clothes off to get in the shower.

__

It's now later and I don't feel better at all. I'm so used to not showing my feelings towards my dad's death. I grabbed my phone and key before heading to billie's. Once I was outside, I texted her.

She walked out with her keys and her phone. She got in the car and sighed. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Just tired that's all." She mumbled. "We can reschedule." I told her softly, I wasn't really in the mood to watch a movie anyway. 

"No no, everything is fine." She said. "Ok." I paused. "I see you can walk." I said. "Yea, I put some ice down there." She said as she chuckled. I let out a small chuckle before driving off. We made it to my house and went straight to my room.

I was mad at my brother mostly, I've told everyone countless of times, not to call me any names that dad did. But he forgot? it's not adding up.  "You ok?" Billie asked as she took her shoes off. "Oh uh yea no I'm good." I said. 

"Okay." She said not believing me. "What movie?" She asked as she picked up the remote. "Whatever you wanna watch is fine." I said as I sat back. "Ok." She said quietly before picking some random movie.

I zoned out though, thinkin about all the memories me and my dad had. "Ok what's up?" Billie asked as she paused the movie. "Nothing." I said as I cleared my throat.

"Stop lying to me, you know I don't like that Jayda."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1076 words