Chapter 9

Jayda's POV

It's been a few hours since we arrived at the hospital. My family, and billie's family was sitting in the waiting room. Even her so called "friends" showed up. When we were at the house they got her pulse back, but it was very faint. 

She went flatline when we got here and they rushed her away. Everyone is panicking we don't know if she's alive or dead. I shivered at the thought. "I'm going to get some water." I announced.

I walked over to the water jug thing and got me a cup of water. I saw a doctor walked towards them and I quickly rushed back over. "Ok everyone's here." He said. "So, she's doing just fine, took us a while to get all the drugs out of her system, but it was fine. She's up now if you'd like to see her, but she's a bit tired. Um she will have to stay here for a few days just to make sure she doesn't do anything." He said. 

"Last but not least we diagnosed her with depression um here is her medicine." The doctor said while handing it to Maggie. We all rushed in the room and billie slowly turned her head towards all of us. "Momma." She said weakly. 

Her mom smiled a little and went to hug her. "I'm so glad your here, don't scare me like that billie." She said as billie slowly hugged her back. "I won't mom I promise." She said quietly. She pulled back and looked at her one more time.

"I need a minute." She said before walking out. I saw how much hurt was in billie's eyes when she saw her mom's reaction. "Stay strong bil." Her dad said before following Maggie. Finneas stared at her for a moment as he silently cried.

"Finn." Bil said weakly. "Don't be mad." She added. He sniffed and gave her a small smile. "I'm not mad billie, I just wish you would've talked to me so I can help." He said sadly. "I'm sorry." She said quietly.

Finn hugged her and she tried her best to hug her back. "I love you bil, always and forever." He said as he slowly retracted. "I'll give you two some time." He said before walking out. I looked at billie as my eyes filled with tears.

"Please don't cry." She whispered. "I'm just glad your ok." I said softly. "I-I'm sorry I-I never meant to hurt all of you." She said full of regret. "It's going to be ok, I'm going to be here with you every step of the way.

We started talking about nothing and she looked at me and with a small smile on her face as I talked about my new friends. "They seem so nice." She whispered tiredly. "Tired?" I asked. "Yea." She said as her eyes closed.

"Ok...go to sleep and I'll be here when you wake up." I said as I grabbed her hand. "Promise?" She asked. "I promise." I said. She squeezed my hand before drifting off to sleep. 

__

"Jay." I heard someone whisper my name. I woke up and saw that it was Finn. "Huh?" I whispered back. "We fell asleep here, everyone did, including your family." He whispered. I looked down at billie's strong grip on my hand. 

"I kind of have to pee." I said quietly. "Uh ok, why don't we switch." He whispered. "Alright." I said softly and quickly removed my hands from billie's and Finneas put his hand in hers. I quickly went to the bathroom, but when I came back finneas was talking to billie.

"You were supposed to keep her sleep." I said. "It wasn't me, she said that my hands doesn't feel like yours." He said defensively. I pushed him out of the way and held billie's hand. She laughed a bit before she let out a cough.

"My tummy hurts." She mumbled. "I know baby." I said to her as I rubbed her stomach. "Um where's my apology." Finn said as he got off the floor. "Up your asshole." I said as I put my attention back on billie.

She chuckled. "Yea finn it's up you ass." She said cutely. We all laughed and I stared at billie admiring her. We're not really official, but technically we would've been dating for like 2 weeks now. 

"Finn get out I have to talk to billie." I said. He rolled his eyes before walking out. Billie looked at me questioningly. "Promise me I won't have to see you like this again?" I told her. "I promise, I never meant to hurt any of you I just- I believed them." She said sadly. 

"I understand that mama, but you have to understand that a lot of people care about you." I said softly. "I can see that now." She whispered. "Yea, and I care about you a lot. You know that right?" I asked her.

"Uh-huh." She said as she played with the ring on my finger. "And you know I'll do anything for you even if it's the middle of the night?" I said. "Yea." She said as a small blush appeared on her cheeks. 

"And you know that I'll always have your back and protect you?" I said. "Yea, but what are getting at?" She asked softly. "I guess what I'm trying to say is..." I looked at her nervously as she stared at me intently.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

910 words