Chapter 13

Jayda's POV

"We're dating." I told her again. "Seriously?" She asked as we pulled in front of billie house. "Yup." I said as I called billie. "Hello." She said. "We're outside." I said. "Ok, here I come." She said. 

After a few minutes we saw her leave her house while waving bye to her mom. "Hey baby." Billie said as she got in the car. "Hi my love." I said. "Gross." Brooke said. I rolled my eyes before playing some music. 

We jammed all the way to school, and that's when I noticed something was wrong with billie. "See you losers later." Brooke said as she hopped out of the car. "What's wrong." I asked billie. "It's just- I never sung in front of a bunch of people." She said nervously.

"I understand that ma, but I'm going to be right by your side." I told her. She took a deep breath before letting it out. "Okay, I'm ready." She said as she got out of the car. Today is Thursday, but it's our Wednesday schedule.

Meaning we get 30 minutes in each class and leave at 1:00pm. 

__

It's now time for the talent show and it's our turn. Billie's currently freaking out at the moment. "Billie!" I yelled as she rambled while pacing around. She stopped in her tracks and shut her mouth. 

I walked over to her and hugged her. She relaxed in my arms and sighed. "Thank you, I really needed that." She said quietly. "I know." I told her as I kissed her on her forehead. "Now we're going to go out there and kill everyone who's already went." I said confidently. 

"Yea." She said with a small nervous smile. We walked on stage and I can tell billie's anxiety went up. She walked to the chair and I walked to the piano. She shortened the mic a bit before staring out into the crowd. 

She looked at me nervously. I can tell she was about to get up and run off the stage. "Go billie! WOO!" We heard James and Raven yell. She chuckled before clearing her throat. "Uh m-my name's Billie and uh...I'm going to s-sing." She said nervously.

She looked at me signaling that I can start. I started playing the notes. "I don't want it...And I don't...want to want you...But in my dreams I seem to be more honest...And I must admit, you've been in quite a few. Halley's Comet...Comes around more than I do...But you're all it takes for me to break a promise...Silly me to fall in love with you." She sung beautifully.

"I haven't slept since Sunday, Midnight for me is 3:00 a.m. for you...But my sleepless nights are better, With you than nights could ever be alone, ooh-ooh-ooh. I was good at feeling nothing, now I'm hopeless. What a drag to love you like I do,(How she does it at her concerts) ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh. Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh" She harmonized.

Everybody started clapping as she harmonized. I smiled. "I've been loved before, but right now in this moment...I feel more and more like I was made for you." She took a breath. "For you." She sung softly. 

I started playing different notes. "I'm sitting in my brother's room...Haven't slept in a week or two, or two...I think I might have fallen in love...What am I to do?" She ended the song. Everyone cheered her on. 

Well everyone except Sarah's crew. Billie smiled as everyone cheered for her. I got up and ran to give her a hug. She cried softly. "I-I did it." She whispered to me. "You did." I replied softly as I gave her a kiss. 

Everyone still cheered as we walked off the stage. "Holy shit that was amazing. I'm so going to post the video." Raven said with excitement. Billie thanked them as she went to go grab some water. 

"One day she's going to become famous." I told them. "Yea, she can go to big places with her voice." James said.

__

"It is now time to announce the winners after everyone's votes." Our principal said. "The winner is..." I held billie's hand tightly. She was so nervous. "Billie O'Connell and Jayda Williams!" She shouted into the mic.

Billie gasped before jumping into my arms and giving me a passionate kiss. "You did it." I said happily. "We did it." She mumbled against my lips. I kissed her one more time before putting her down. She went to go get her medal as well as mines. 

It was in this moment that I realized really do love her. I know your probably wondering why are we treating this like the Grammy's or the Oscars. Truth be told that's how billie thought of it as. She thought that if she can sing in front of a school then she can sing at an arena or something. 

Billie came over to me with a big smile on her face. "I'm so happy." She said with a genuine smile. "I'm happy that you're happy." I told her. "Woah woah woah." We heard on the mic. We looked up and saw none other than Sarah. 

Billie held my hand as she stepped back. "This isn't fair! What happened to stay away from billie? What happened to don't talk to her? How did she win over my amazing dancing." She threw a fit. 

Literally.

"You suck that's why." I said. "Excuse me?" Sarah said as she turned towards me. "Jay don't." Billie said. I ignored her. I've had it with Sarah. "I said you suck. The only reason you probably ever won was because billie never competed, and because everyone was afraid of you, newsflash Sarah the world doesn't revolve around you." I told her.

Everyone had a shock expression. Even the principal. "Fuck you!" Sarah said. "No thanks, I already have someone for that." I told her. Billie's eyes widened as she hid behind me. She tugged on my shirt. 

I turned around and she looked up at me with innocent eyes. "Can we please just go." She said. I nodded and grabbed her hand before hopping off the stage. We ran all the way to my car while giggling. 

If your wondering where brooke is, mom came and got her a long time ago. "When you said that you had someone for that, did you mean like...sex?" Billie asked after a moment of silence. "Yes baby, and I think since you did such a great job I think I should reward you huh?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

She gasped before quickly nodding. "Words mama." I said softly as I pulled her towards me to where our nose was touching. "Y-Yes please." She said cutely. I looked down and seen her crossing her legs. 

I chuckled. She sat back in her seat before staring out the window. I can tell she was blushing. I put my hand on her thigh as I pulled out of the school parking lot. I was going to stop at my house to get some clothes and then go to my secret place.

I can't wait to hear her scream my name.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Are you guys ready for smut? Long overdue right? Anyway sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1200 words