Chapter 28

Billie's POV

I carefully took my clothes off being aware of my ankle. "Ow." I mumbled as I accidently hit it. I sighed in frustration. Jayda came in with a new outfit in her hand. "Need help?" She asked. I nodded. 

"What's the clothes for?" I asked. "You, we're going out." She said. "But I thought-." She cut me off. "Princess you really thought I was going to fuck you with your ankle messed up?" She asked as she helped me take off my shirt. 

"I told you my ankle is better." I lied. "Yea?" She asked. I nodded. She touched it a bit and I jumped, "Ow." I said. "Not better." She said. I sighed. "It's ok baby, next time, I promise." She said as she helped me put some clothes on. "Why did I have to change?" I asked. 

"Because I want you to be comfortable." She said. "Oh." I said. "Come on." She said as she stood up. "Where we going?" I asked. "Just follow me." She said. I rolled my eyes and before I could get up I get pushed back on the bed with Jayda's hand around my neck.

My breath hitched as I stared at her. She just turned me on in so many different ways. "We don't roll our ryes princess." She said lowly. I gulped. "I-I'm sorry." I whispered out. I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of her hand on my neck. 

"Cmon, you're enjoying this a little to much." She said as she got up. I whined as I stood up and limped to her. "I'll just carry you." She mumbled before picking me up. I squealed. "H-Hey! I can walk." I said.

"I'm sure you can princess." She said. I grumbled before just letting her carry me. She put me in her car before she got in. She started the car and I grabbed the aux cord. She drove to taco bell and a smile formed on my face.

She rolled down her window. "Welcome to taco bell, how can I help you?" The lady said. "Hi yes can I get 10 bean burritos no cheese, just beans." She said. "Anything else?" She asked. "No that's all." Jay said.

"That'll be 7.25$." The lady said. She thanked ehr before pulling to the next window. She paid for the food and got our food before driving away. Although she didn't give me the food, I still was excited. 

We were driving for a couple of minutes before we arrived at some type of building? "W-Where are we?" I asked nervously as I felt my anxiety kick in. "Baby chill out, just trust me ok?" She said. I nodded as I took a deep breath.

"Stay in the car." She said as she got out taking the food with her. I frowned. She opened my door. "Get on my back." She said. I nodded. I climbed on her back and wrapped my arms loosely around her neck.

She opened the door to the building and I saw this lady sitting at a desk. "Hey Maya." Jay said. "Yo my bitch, haven't seen yo ass in a year." She said. "I know right, how you been?" Jay asked. "Shit I've been alright, still working." She said as she gestured with her hands. 

"Oh where are my manners, Maya this is billie, Billie this is my old friend maya." Jay said. I waved shyly. "Hey, nice to meet you." She said. I opened my mouth to talk, but nothing came out. "She thinks the same, she's not much of a talker." Jay said. 

I sighed in relief. "Anyways the roof open?" Jay asked. "Yea it always is for you." Maya said. "Cool, gimme the keys." Jay said. "But you only take girls that you like up there." "Like me.." I heard her whisper.

I don't feel good about this maya girl. "Yea I know, billie's my girlfriend." Jay said proudly. I smiled. "Oh." Maya said as her voice faltered. "Is everything ok?" Jay asked her. "Everything is fine, here you go." Maya handed her the keys and we started walking. 

We went on an elevator and then to a door. She unlocked it and we were on the roof. "Wow." I said amazed at the view. "Cool view right." She said as she sat me down in a chair. "Yes." I smiled. "Here." She said as she handed me the taco bell bag.

"Isn't some yours?" I asked. "Naw, I'm not really hungry." She said. I nodded skeptically. I began toe at my burritos as we sat in a comfortable silence. "What is your dream car again?" She asked. 

"A matte black dodge challenger, why?" I asked. "No reason." She asked. "Your birthday is coming up." I said to her. "I'm aware." She said quietly. "Whats wrong?" I asked as I scooted closer to her. 

"Uh, my dad passed on my birthday, so I haven't celebrated it since." She said quietly. "Oh." I whispered. "I know he meant everything to you Jay but.." I trailed off. "Can I be honest?" I asked. "Always." She said as she stared out into the city view. 

"I think you should celebrate." I said. She opened her mouth to say something, but I started talking before she did. "I know he was your best friend which is why you don't want to celebrate but, I don't think he'd want you to...not celebrate it." I said. 

She looked at me. "I know." Was all she said before looking out into the view. "He always told me that if he died, he wouldn't want me to not celebrate my birthday because that was our thing." She said. 

"Elaborate if you don't mind." I said. "My dad birthday was after mine, so we celebrated our birthday together." She said. "Oh." I said. "And it's kinda like..he knew he was going to die because a week before he did, a week before my birthday I should say he kept telling me that when he died he'd want me to celebrate my birthday for me and him." She said.

"I just- I couldn't." She said. I could see how much pain she was in. I could tell her dad was her person. "I don't want to mope around for my birthday, but..I just can't bring myself to celebrate when he's not here." She said quietly. 

"How about we try celebrating this year?" I suggested. She stared out into the city for a moment before looking me in the eyes. 

"Why not." She said with a smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistake, stay safe. Love you.!

1092 words