Chapter 24

A/n- Long chapter, and a surprise at the end for you guys since I've been slacking.

Jayda's POV
Thursday, September 24, 2022

I woke up to my sister jumping on my bed. "Wake uppp." She said. "Okay okay get out." I said as I pushed her off. "Jeez what a grumpy pants." She mumbled before leaving. I got up picking an outfit for the day.

I went to the bathroom passing my brother. I'm still mad at him for what he did I just need some time. I went in doing my morning routine before getting dressed into this.

 I went in doing my morning routine before getting dressed into this

(Without the purse)

I put on some white airforces and headed out. As I got into my car billie called me. "Hello?" I asked. "Can you come pick me up, I don't want to walk." She whined. "Yea of course." I said. "I'll be there in a minute." I said as I pulled out of the driveway. 

"Okay." She said before hanging up. After a few minutes I arrived at her house and she got in the car. "You look so cute." I said to her. "Thank you." She said shyly. I drove to school and we both got out of the car. 

"Oh yea I signed with interscopes." She said casually as we walked to our homeroom. "That's good baby, you excited?" I asked. "Yea and a bit nervous." She said. "Don't be I know you're going to do great." I said confidently as we took our seats.

"Yea I know I just- It feels different."  She said as our teacher walked in the room. 

"Ok class lets began." 

__

It's now 8th period. Billie went to sleep in like four classes, which is strange because she didn't look tired this morning. "Baby you ok?" I asked. "Huh?" She mumbled half sleep. "You good?" I asked again. 

She got her schedule switched around for anyone who's asking. "Oh uh yea, just a bit tired." She said as she put her head back down. "When did you go to sleep?" I asked as I rubbed her back comfortingly.

"I don't know. 4 maybe." She said questioningly. "Baby why?" I asked as I pulled her to sit in my lap. "I just couldn't sleep." She said with a sigh as she snuggled closer to me. "Well go ahead and take a nap." I said softly. 

"Thank you." She whispered. 

__

The bell just rung and billie is still sleep. I carefully got up while holding her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and snuggled closer. I smiled softly before heading out. I grabbed our stuff before going out to my car. 

I put her in the passenger seat, then put our bookbags in the back as I got in the car. I pulled out of the parking spot I was in, and drove to my house. After a few minutes I arrived and I parked my car. I got out grabbed our bookbags and then grabbed billie. 

I unlocked the door and headed to my room laying billie down on my bed and giving her a pillow. She cuddled into the pillow and I sighed. I sat our bookbags down, then went to my sister room. 

"Hey." I said. "Wasup." She said. "What you want for dinner?" I asked her. My mom went back to work which is sad, but it's fine. "Um anything is fine really." She said. "Okay uh pizza?" I asked. "Yea sure." She shrugged. 

"Okay, I'll order it in a minute." I said as I headed out her room. I went back to my room and grabbed my phone. I order a large cheese pizza, and turned the tv on to pass time. A few minutes into the show billie started to stir awake. 

"Good evening sleepy head." I said to her as I brushed her hair out her face. She sat up and looked around confused. "When did we get here?" She said sleepily. "Like a couple of minutes ago."

"Oh." She said as she fully sat up. "Whats wrong?" I asked her as she seemed...whats the word. Bothered. "Oh uh nothing." She mumbled with red cheeks. I pulled her on my lap. "Baby we've talked about this, you gotta tell me what's on your mind." I said.

"Um." She said nervously and scratched the back of her neck. "I-I had a dream that- uh you- I- Well we- We were um- You used a-." She stopped as she became frustrated. "I can't do it." She groaned. 

I put her hand on her waist and looked her in her eyes. "Yes you can." I said quietly. She looked at me before breaking the eye contact. "I had a dream that you used a uh.." She trailed off. "A strap?" I asked. 

She nodded shyly. "Aw baby, your horny." I said with a chuckle. "oh." She said embarrassedly. "Don't be embarrassed baby. You really want to use this strap huh." I said softly. "I-I just want to try it to see if I like it." She said shyly. 

I kissed her and of course she kissed back. She wrapped her arms loosely around my neck before deepening the kiss. I moved her hips back and forward to get her worked up. She broke away from the kiss and let out a breathy moan.

"I-Isn't your siblings home?" She asked. "Yea, but I'm sure they won't mind." I said. "O-Ok." She moaned out. She closed her eyes as she furrowed her eyebrows. I stopped her movements. "H-Hey." She said.

"Not yet baby, I have a surprise. Strip for me." I told her. She looked at me for a second before taking off her shirt and her pants. I went to my closet getting the things I brought. I got the 7 inch strap to start her off. The other one is 12.

I came out the closet(no pun intended) and seen billie naked on my bed. "Lay back for me baby." I said. She nodded before laying back. "I got what you asked for." I said showing her the strap. I saw her eyes light up at the sight of it. 

"T-Thank you." She said with a small smile. "Mhm, just let me know when to stop ok." I told her as I took off all my clothes. I put the strap on and climbed between billie's legs. I started to rub her clit and her breath hitched. 

She let out a low moan. "Okay I'm about to start." I said softly. She nodded. I put like 3 inches in and she whimpered. "It hurts." She whined. "I know baby, you just gotta get used to it." I said to her.

She nodded adjusting to the size. "Okay." She said as she moaned a little. I pushed two more inches in her and she let out a moan. "Wait." She whimpered out. I let her adjust to the size before pushing all inches inside of her. 

I slowly started to pump in and out of her letting her adjust. She was moaning lowly. "F-Faster please." She moaned out. I sped my thrust and she began to close her legs. She moaned louder as she gripped the sheets and closed her eyes. 

"Fuck." She moaned out. "K-Keep going." She moaned out as she arched her back. I picked up my pace and she started moaning loudly. I put the vibrator on her clit and she let out a slight scream/moan. "M-Mommy." She whimpered out. 

I sped up some more and she gripped the sheets even tighter as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her legs started violently shaking as she let out loud moans. "I-I'm going to-." She got cut off by a moan.

"Go ahead princess." I said. Soon her eyebrows furrowed and her mouth hung wide open without any sound coming out. Now this is a sight to see. Soon cum shot all over the strap. I helped her ride out her high.

"K-Keep going I-I want to squirt. Please mommy." She moaned out. "You sure." I asked cautiously. "Yes." She moaned out loudly. I picked up my pace and she whimpered. Tears formed in her eyes as she began to cry.

"Fuck fuck fuck." She moaned out before she started squirting. I helped her ride out her high once again before she pushed me away. "P-Please no more." She said out of breath. "Ok ok baby we're done." I told her softly.

I took the strap off and pulled her against my naked body. "T-That was amazing." She said as I scratched her scalp. "You liked it huh?" I said to her. "Mhm." She said quietly as she was drifting off to sleep.

"Go ahead baby, I'll wake you up when the food gets here."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1472 words