Chapter 12

Billie's POV

She never told me she had a secret place. Now I'm even more excited. I smiled at her and then we heard a knock on the door. I got off of her lap and sat next to her. "Come in!" Jayda yelled. "Hey so me and-." She paused to cough.

"Me and mom are going to get me some medicine." Brooke said. "Alright be safe." Jayda said. I smiled at her over protectiveness. "Will do." Brooke said before leaving. "Your so overprotective." I told her.

"Yea? So what." She said as she kissed me. I climbed back on her lap and we began to make out. We eventually pulled away when we needed to catch our breaths. "So what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" Jay asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Ok...when do you want to go home?" She asked as she pulled me closer to her. "Never." I whispered tiredly as I laid my head on her shoulder. "Baby your parents are going to be worried." She said softly as she combed her fingers through my hair.

"Ok, maybe after this nap." I mumbled before drifting off to sleep.

Jayda's POV

I smiled as billie fell asleep in my arms. I carefully got up and carried her to my room. I placed her in my bed and pulled the cover over her. I turned the lights off before heading to my brother's room.

"Come in!" He yelled as I knocked on his door. "Hey." I smiled at him. "Hey Jay what's on your mind?" He asked. He always knew when I wanted to talk to him about something important. "It's about me and billie." I said as I sat down on the bed.

"Okay.." He said slowly as he turned towards me. "So uh, we're dating obviously." I told him. "Wait really? I didn't notice." He said with sarcasm. I rolled my eyes. "Anyway." I said. "I don't know if it's to soon, but I think I love her." I told him nervously.

"You say you think. Why?" He asked. "Well- I never loved anyone before, this whole dating thing is kind of new to me. You know I never use to date, so I'm just confused." I said. It's true. I never dated anyone. Yea of course I had sex with people, but that's different then dating them.

"Yea I understand, but I'm pretty sure if you loved billie, then you would know rather you've dated before or not." He said. "Yea your right, thanks bro." I smiled at him and gave him a hug. "Anytime lil sis." He said as he ruffled my hair and I smacked him playfully.

"You always do that you dip shit." I said as I fixed my hair. "Alright get out, I gotta get on the phone with my girl." He said. I chuckled. "Tell her I said hi and we have to go shopping again." I told him before walking out.

His girlfriend name is Amelia, she's pretty cool at times. I'm not saying we're the best of friends, but she is a great shopping buddy. She's just annoying at times though. I walked in my room to see billie still peacefully sleeping.

I laid down next to her. "I don't know how all this works, but I do know that I'll never hurt you, and I'll always protect you." I said before kissing her on her forehead.

__

Me and Billie are in the car on the way to her house. She's mad at me because she didn't want to go home, and I might've woke her up. "Billie." I said as she was about to get out the car. She ignored me.

"Angel." I called out. She huffed before coming to the passenger side and giving me a kiss before mumbling out a small goodnight before going into her house. I chuckled and shook my head as I pulled off.

I got home and went straight to my room seeing as everyone else was sleeping. I sighed and took off my clothes leaving me in my bra and underwear before climbing into bed. I turned my fan on, and got under the covers before drifting off to sleep.

The Next Day

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear. Today is the day of the Talent show and I just know billie's nervous. She never really like to sing in front of people except her family and well... me. I got out of bed picking out an outfit before heading to the bathroom.

I played some music before hopping in the shower cleaning my body. I washed my hair and stepped out of the shower. I did my skin care routine and dried myself off completely. My music stopped so I looked at my phone to see billie calling me.

"Good morning mama." I said as I sat the phone down forgetting that I'm naked. "Hey ba-." I heard her stop talking so I looked at the phone. I smirked when I saw her looking at my boobs. "Hey, eyes up here." I told her.

She chuckled nervously and scratched the back of her neck. "Uh I-I was just wondering I-If you could pick me up." She said shyly. "Yea of course, I always gotchu." I told her. I saw her eyes trailing down my body again. "Ayo, stop being gay." I chuckled as I picked my phone up.

"Technically I am partially gay, and I can do whatever I want because you're my girlfriend." She said with a big smile on her face. "Fuck yea I am." I told her. She chuckled. "Well Imma go get dressed, text me when your outside." She said.

"Bye baby see you in a few." I said before hanging up. I put my clothes on and walked out of the bathroom back to my room. I wake up pretty early so I can have some time to get ready and have some time to myself.

I took a few pictures and then watched some tv.

After a few minutes everyone began to wake up rushing around the house. While they were doing that I decided to post on my instagram.

Via Instagram

liked by billieeilish and 56,887 othersiamjayy:  I haven't been on here in foreverrrr forgive mee

iamjayy: I haven't been on here in foreverrrr forgive mee.
View all 405 comments
billieeilish: So pretty😍
brooke23: Ahhh that's my sister

I smiled at my sister comment. I love that little girl. I don't know what I would do without her. I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I yelled. Speak of the devil. "Hey ready to go?" Brooke asked.

"Yea, lets ride, but we gotta pick up billie first." I told her. She chuckled as we walked to the car. "Are you guys dating or something, you've been really close." She said jokingly. "Yes we are actually." I said as I pulled off.

"Wait what?!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1160 words