Chapter 30

A/n- sorry for the wait , so I kinda don't know where I wanna go with this story anymore ? Also, my laptop is broke bc of water damage , so back to writing on my phone, I'm so sorry I keep ending stories terribly , but I just don't have any ideas.

Jayda's POV
8 month time skip
Tuesday ,June 14 , 2023

SOOOOO we're finna graduate. Billie's game has grew bigger and as soon as we graduate she has to go home to pack for a world wide tour. I'm so proud of her honestly.

Our relationship is doing great , we've had arguments here and there , but is it really a relationship without them ?

Right now I'm getting dressed , while I'm on the phone with Billie. "I'm so excited , I get to graduate with my girlfriend , and then go on a world wide tour , life is just great right now." She said happily.

I smiled at her excitement. "And your coming on tour with me , right ?" She asked again for like the millionth time.

"Yes princess , I told you that like 5 minutes ago." I said softly. She chuckled , "right sorry." She said with a sigh. "Jayda you ready !" My mom yelled. "Almost !" I yelled back.

"Baby I gotta go , but I'll see you there ok ?" I said to her. She nodded before saying a cute goodbye and hanging up. God I love her so much.

I put on my shoes and looked in the mirror one more time. I smiled in satisfaction. This is what I was wearing .

I grabbed my keys and went downstairs

I grabbed my keys and went downstairs. "Okay mom I'm ready. Do you have my cap and gown ?" I asked. "Yes it's already in the car with Brooke." She said.

I nodded before heading out and getting in my car. Did I mention I brought Billie a car for her birthday ? She cried.

I got in my car and headed to the place we were graduating at. I got out and it was hella people. I heard the roar of the all to familiar car I brought. I turned around and saw Billie.

She got out of the car after she parked and ran over to me. She jumped in my arms and I caught her. "Baby you look so pretty." She said.

"Thank you mi amour , but look at you." I exclaimed. "mi linda princesa" I said softly. She smiled and looked at me confused.

"I have no idea what that means , but I know you called me your princess , so I'm going to say thank you so much." She said.

I laughed. "Cmon let's go inside." I said as I grabbed her hand. I waved at Billie's family as we passed them.

We headed inside the building and we found our seats next to our friends. "Can you believe we're graduating ?" Raven said. "Hell no , like it feels like just yesterday we were in boring English class." She said.

"Because we were." Billie said. We all laughed. We then heard the principal telling us to quiet down. Everyone got quiet and she continues with her speech.