Chapter 11

Jayda's POV

"Ok." She mumbled as she buried her head further into the crook of my neck. She continued to silently cry as I walked to the office. "Hey Jayda how can I help you today?" The office lady asked. 

She's always one of my favorites.

"Yea, can I call my mom? Billie is not feeling to well. I said as I felt billie's tears stop hitting my neck. "Yes of course, just remember to dial 9-1 first." She said. I nodded. "Thank you Ms. Z." I say. 

"Hello?" My mom answered. "Hi mom, are you home?" I asked. "Yea, I called off work today because your sister wasn't feeling to good. Why?" She asked. "Could you come get me and billie? She's not feeling to well." I say.

"Yea, I'll be there inna minute." She said. I said thank you then hung up. "Thanks." I smiled and walked out. I sat in the hallway as billie's breath evened out. I can tell she was sleep. I kept running my fingers through her hair as she snored softly.

Soon I heard "Billie and Jayda come to the office for an early dismissal." I stood up carefully trying not to wake billie. I walked to our lockers and got out things before heading to the office. "Hey mom." I whispered.

She smiled and waved at me. We walked out to the car and when I tried to put billie down she whined and held on to me tighter. I got in the passenger seat and sat her in my lap. "She ok?" My mom asked. 

"Actually, could you take us to the hospital, we need to change her medicine out for some new ones if they let us." I said as my mom pulled off. "Alright." She said.

__

We're now in my room. Billie is still sleeping, but I did have to wake her up when we got in the hospital. To say she was grumpy is an understatement. We did get some new medicine though. I heard a knock on my door and I yelled come in. 

"Hey din- *cough* dinners ready." Brooke said. She's sick so I don't know if I wanna eat downstairs. "Alright here I come." I said with a sad smile. Brooke hates being sick because she can't do anything. 

I got up carefully untangling billie's arms and legs from around me. She sighed and buried her face into the pillow. I walked downstairs and got two plates of spaghetti for me and billie and went back upstairs. 

I sat our plates on my nightstand and I sat on the bed. I shook billie and groaned and turned away from me. "Babe wake up." I said softly. She opened her eyes a bit and looked at me. "Food." I said.

She yawned and rubbed her eyes. She sat up and grabbed her plate from me. She started to eat and I did to. I put on spongebob and I watched as billie smiled. So innocent. "Baby?" Billie said. "Mhm." I mumbled. 

"Um about the talent show?" She asked. "Yea what about it?" I asked. "It's tomorrow and we haven't practiced." She reminded me. "Oh shit." I said. I shot up and grabbed billie's hand and dragged her to our music room. 

"Alright well cmon." I said. "what song are you going to sing?" I asked. "Um I wrote this song actually." She said shyly. "Really?" I asked excitedly. "Yea." She said as a light blush appeared on her cheeks. 

"Lemme hear it." I told her. "Ok." She mumbled before pulling out her phone. After listening to it I smiled. "Baby you sound so angelic." I said. She smiled and kissed me as she sat on the piano. "Do you think you can learn how to play it before tomorrow?" She asked nervously.

"If not I could always-." I cut her off. "Billie it's fine, I can do it." I said. Sometimes I go off sound, meaning I play the song on how it sounds. I started playing some notes that I heard and billie eyes widened. 

"Y-You just listened to it." She said. "Yea, I go off sound." I say as I continue to play the notes. "Ok." She mumbled. "Restart." She said as she cleared her throat. I nodded and started playing. "I..don't...want it, and I don't want to want you, but in my dreams I seem to be more honest, and I must admit you've been in quite a few. Halley's comet comes around more than I do." She sang beautifully as I played the notes.

After she finished I clapped and she smiled as she hid her face. "That was amazing." I said as I went to go stand in between her legs. "Do you think everyone would like it?" She asked nervously.

"I don't think, I know everyone will love it, and then they will see what they're missing out on." I said. She kissed me and it turned into a heated make out session. My hands went to her ass and I gave it a soft squeeze.

She moaned softly as we continued to kiss. I picked her up and laid her on the couch that was in the room. I climbed in between her legs and she wrapped them around my waist. I trailed kisses down to her neck and I knew I found her spot when she let out a whimper.

I sucked on it and she moaned softly. I pulled away to admire my work. She looked at me and smiled. "Do you...want to have sex?" She asked shyly. "Do you?" I asked. "I mean I never- I would like to try it." She said .

"My innocent little baby." I whispered softly. She gave me a small smile. "Next time yea?" I told her. She nodded and hugged me. "Promise?" She asked. "Hmm I promise." I told her. "Is it because everyone is here?" She asked.

"No, I just want your first time to be amazing." I said to her as I looked into her eyes. "H-How?" She asked. "Imma take you somewhere." I said as I sat up. She followed and sat in my lap. "Where?" She asked.

"Maybe to my secret place."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1030 words