Chapter 15

Jayda's POV

"I didn't know I had one either." She mumbled before drifting off to sleep. I sighed before bringing her close to me and running my fingers through her hair. My phone started ringing so I grabbed it and saw that it was Raven calling me. 

"Hey Jayy." She said. "Hi." I said. "What's up?" I asked. "Sooo there's this party tomorrow, and I was wondering since we don't have school tomorrow for whatever reason that maybe you'll like to come." She said hopefully. 

"Hell yea, I'm down, but there's one problem wit that." I said. "What?" She asked. "I don't think billie would want to go." I said. "If your with her, trust me she'll go." Raven said. I sighed. "Alright what time does it start?" I asked.

"Umm around 9:30pm." She said as she got off pause. "Alright see ya' there." I said. She said a brief bye before hanging up. 

I cut the lights off and drifted off to sleep. (A/n- I'm going to start to put dates only because I'm starting to get confused.)

The Next Day
Friday, September 13, 2022

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear. Billie on the other hand didn't move an inch. Sometimes I be thinking she's dead. That's how deep of a sleeper she is. I guess I forgot to turn my alarm off since we don't have school today. 

I pressed the stop button on my phone before yawning. I got up and went to go brush my teeth and wash my face. I was going to take my shower when I got home. I went downstairs and made breakfast for me and billie.

After I was finished I went upstairs to wake her up. "Billie!" I yelled as I shook her violently. She shot up out of her sleep. "I-I'm up!" She yelled alarmed. "Oh good morning Jay." She smiled once she saw it was just me.

"Good morning my love." I smiled and kissed her on the forehead. "Cmon, I made breakfast, and then we gotta head home." I told her. She nodded before following me downstairs and we began eating. 

After we got done I brushed my teeth again and billie brushed hers. We packed up everything and got into the car. "Ready?" I asked her. She nodded before playing some music. 'Sex On The Beach' by PARTYNEXTDOOR started to play and we rolled down the windows singing.

I made it to billie's house and she furrowed her eyebrows. "Go get dressed cause' we're going to a party later." I told her. She nodded before giving me a kiss and hopping out of the car. I watched her get in the house before I pulled off.

I drove down to my house and cut my car off before going inside. "I'm home!" I yelled. "I missed you." Brooke said as she hugged me. "I miss you too brooke." I said with a smile as I hugged her back. "Mom's at work right now, she got called in last minute, she going to be gone until tomorrow." She said.

I nodded. "I'm going to a party later, so lets go to the store so I can get you some things to eat because Jason is out with his girlfriend." I told her. "Really?" She asked. "I thought he was in his room." She said.

I chuckled as I walked into my room her behind me. "No he called me and told me since you were sleep and he didn't wanna wake you." I said. "Oh ok." She said. "What are you gonna wear to the party?" She asked. 

"You'll see later, right now I'm just going to put on a crop top and some sweats since we're only going to the store." I said. "Ok, let me go get dressed." She said as she ran out my room. Yea she's 16, but she literally acts like a child. 

I grabbed my keys, put my fluffy slides on, and putting my hair in a messy bun, before heading out to the car. I played some music while I waited on brooke. After two songs she came out and got in the car. 

"Finally, it took you forever." I said. "Yea yea." She said as she waved me off. I headed to the store and I gave her my card telling her to buy whatever she want just don't go over 1,000. My Dad was a doctor so he got paid a lot of money. 

He gave it all to me when he passed though. I've always wondered why. My mom is a nurse so she's gone most of the time, but she still tries to spend time with us. After a few minutes brooke came back out with a lot of bags.

I looked at the time as she was putting them in the car. It was 8:23. "Cmon Brooke, I got places to be." I said knowing damn well it takes me a while to get ready. "Alright alright jeez." She said as she got in the car.

"Seatbelt." I told her. She put it on and I drove off. She always loved when I drove fast. We made it back home and I helped her with the bags before going to get ready. Although this time I had to hurry up because it was 8:53 by the time we got home and 8:55 now.

Meaning it took 2 minutes to get all them bags in the house. I hopped in the shower before getting out and doing my make up. In the middle of trying to pick out an outfit finneas called me. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Hello?" I asked. "Yea, so uh can you like hurry up because billie is going crazy because she's  to afraid her outfit doesn't look.." He paused and asked billie something. "Doesn't look up to part I guess." He said.

"Can you hand her the phone." I asked. He switched it to facetime and I saw billie's face. "Lemme see your outfit mama." I said as I tried to look for one. "But it looks ugly." She whined as she fell back on the bed.

"I don't care lemme see."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1026 words