Chapter 4

Jayda's POV

We kept asking each other questions, and turns out we have a lot in common. I'm just more badass then she is. We were on our last question. "Hmm what's your dream?" I asked. She thought about it for a while.

"To be able to perform in a sold out arena." She said with a big smile. "That's a big dream dude." I said with a wide smile. "Yea." She said. "What's your sexuality?" She asked after a moment of silence. 

"100% gay." I said with a laugh. She laughed too. "Wanna stay for dinner?" I asked her. "Um you sure?" She asked. "Yea of course." I smiled. "Ok, I guess I'll stay." She smiled. I nodded and we decided to watch some scary movies until dinner was ready. 

"Girls dinner!" We heard after the second movie. "Coming!" I yelled back. "Cmon, oh and don't be scared of my brother he's literally the sweetest." I said and grabbed her hand. "Ok." She mumbled tiredly.

She kind of fell asleep. I gave her one of my hoodies because the one she had on I just know it was itchy because of the water from earlier. She looks so cute and small in my hoodie. "Hey Jason." I said.

"Hey sis, how was school?" He asked as me and billie sat down. "It was cool, I met this goof." I said as I pointed to billie. I saw her smile shyly and do a cute wave. Although my hoodie was to big, so the sleeve was kind of just waving around. 

I chuckled. "She's cute." He said. "To young for you dude." I said. He chuckled. "Naw sis you know what I mean." He said. "Bro stop it's not like that." I said. Billie looked at us confused. I sent her a look saying not to worry about it.

We began to eat and billie got more comfortable with everyone seeing as she was talking and laughing with my whole family. After a few minutes, everyone was done eating and I had to take billie home. 

We both got in the car and I drove to her house as I pulled up I shut my car off and looked at billie. "Today was so much fun, and my mom likes you!" I said with excitement. "Really?" She asked shyly. 

"Yea of course, so does my brother and my sister." I said. She smiled. "I'm glad." She said as she looked down. "I had fun with you today as well Jay." she said after a moment. She looked at me with a blush on her cheeks. 

"See you tomorrow?" I asked her. She nodded as she got out of the car. "Hey!" I yelled. She turned towards me and raised an eyebrow. "Text me yea?" I said. She nodded before going inside her house. 

I let out a sigh and made my way home. I went upstairs to my room quietly seeing as everyone is sleep. I changed and laid down and watched some SpongeBob until I fell asleep.

Billie's POV

I walked in as quietly as I could. "And where have you been?" Finneas said scaring the shit out of me. I jumped and let out a little scream. "Fuck finn don't do that." I said. "Jeez my bad." He said. "Where were you though, seriously." He asked.

"I was over my new friend house today." I said with a smile. "You like her." He said. "What? No we just met." I said nervously. "Doesn't mean you don't like her." He said. "Whatever, I'm going to sleep, night." I said as I walked to my room. 

I changed my pants, I wanted to keep her hoodie on forever. I climbed in bed before going to sleep.

__

I shot awake from a nightmare as tears streamed down my face. I quickly searcher for my phone and turned my flashlight on looking around the room making sure that it was a dream. I shook with fear as I called Jayda.

"Hello?" She asked with a tired voice. "J-Jay?" I said quietly. "Billie? Are you ok?" She asked more awake. "I-I had a nightmare." I said while crying. "I-It felt so real Jay." I sobbed quietly. "Hey it's ok, it was a dream I promise my love." She said. 

I sniffled. "C-Can you stay on the phone with me please." I asked quietly. "Yea of course." She said as I heard shuffling. After a few minutes I began to get tired, but I had to make sure Jay was still on the phone. "Jayda?" I called out quietly.

"I'm still here bil, I promise I'll stay on the phone, go to sleep my love." She said. I let out a breath and got under my covers. I closed my eyes and started to drift off to sleep.

The Next Day

"Billie baby." I heard in my ear. I slowly blinked my eyes open. I saw that it was Jay calling my name. "Angel." She said softly. "Hm?" I hummed tiredly. "Wake up, I know your tired, but we have school today." She said

Jayda's POV

When Billie called me crying it broke my heart honestly. So I kept my promise and I stayed on the phone with her. "Ok." She said cutely. "Your going to stay on the phone right?" She asked quietly. 

"If you want me to." I told her. "Please?" She asked. "Yea of course. Imma go get ready though ok?" I told her. "Ok." She said softly. I got up and picked out an outfit before heading to the shower. 

After a few minutes I got out the shower and went back to my room. "Billie?" I called out. "Yea?" I heard her say, she sounded like she was across the room. "You ok?" I asked. "Uh yea." She said. She sounded like she was lying.

I heard a lot of shuffling. "You sure?" I asked. "Uh y-yea, i'm just looking for an outfit." She said. I could tell she was still lying. "Alright, switch to facetime?" I asked her. "Um just a minute." She said.

She sounded frantic. Soon I saw a incoming facetime coming from her. I answered and saw her. "You sure your ok?" I asked one more time. "Yes Jay I'm fine." She said with a sigh. "Alright alright alright." I said.  "Imma come pick you up alright?" I told her.

"Ok."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1056 words