Chapter 20

Jayda's POV

I smiled as billie came back with two soap bottles. "Uh I know I've been over here a lot, but which one?" She asked. "Either one is fine." I said softly. "Okay, um it's almost ready." She said before rushing back to the bathroom.

I sniffled before wiping some more tears off my face. I got up and went to my closet to find an outfit. I picked out some basketball shorts and a black sports bra. Along with some underwear, and socks.

"Done." Billie said as she walked back in my room. "Can you get in with me?" I asked. I saw her face flush a deep shade of red. "Oh uh a-are you sure?" She asked shyly. "Mhm." I hummed. "Oh well uh, o-ok." She mumbled out before going to pick an outfit.

We headed to the bathroom and we both took off our clothes and got in the bath. Of course billie was sitting between my legs. "Thank you for coming over, I thought you were mad at me." I said as I wrapped my hands around her waist.

"Well I was, but then I thought it was a stupid reason to get mad. I should never push you to talk to me in any way, and I'm sorry on my part." She said softly. "I'm sorry for pushing you away." I said.

"It's ok, I understand." She said. For the rest of the time we enjoyed our bath and got out. We got dressed, brushed our teeth and then went to go lay down. "I know it's to soon, but..." I took a deep breath.

"I love you billie." I said. She turned around in my arms and looked up at me. "I love you too Jayda." She said before giving me a peck on the lips. She then laid her head on my chest and then drifted off to sleep.

The Next Day
Tuesday, September 22, 2022

I woke up to my alarm going off. As always billie didn't budge. "Bil wake up, we gotta get ready for school." I said as I shook her. She groaned before sitting up and hopping out of bed. I'm guessing she has to pee.

I went to my closet picking a simple outfit to wear today. Normally I would dress up, but I just don't feel like it. I got dressed before going into the bathroom and doing my morning routine. Billie watched me do all these things as she took a shit.

Surprisingly it didn't stink though. "I'll be out inna minute." Billie said as I headed out the bathroom. I went downstairs and saw my mom cooking breakfast. "Morning mom." I said. Of course I saw Jason sitting there as well, but I wasn't ready to talk to him yet.

"Morning Jayda, how'd you sleep?" She asked. "Better." I said. I sat down and she passed me a plate of pancakes, eggs, and bacon. A few minutes after I got done eating billie came downstairs and sat by me.

"Morning Amber." She said to my mom. "Good morning billie." She said with a smile as she passed billie a plate, "Thanks." Billie said as she began to eat. I smiled. They have a great relationship and I love that.

"Hey uh, I'm gonna go take a picture for instagram." I said to billie. She nodded and continued eating. I wake up hella early so I can have time to get ready, eat breakfast, and have some time to myself.

I went to my little private room that I go to when I need space, or to do homework/study. I sat my camera up on my ring light and pressed the 10 second timer before sitting down in the chair and posing.

(Pretend like the SEV says JAY)
Via Instagram

liked by billieeilish and 32,031 othersiamjayy: I'm back and I'm so much better

iamjayy: I'm back and I'm so much better.
view all 157 comments
billieeilish: My girlfriend is so pretty ilyyy
yesits_raven: Bestieee
cool_james:  You better come to school today

I chuckled at james comment. I went out of the room locking the door before heading downstairs with my keys. "Ready to go?" I asked billie. She nodded before getting up and putting her shoes on. 

We headed out saying bye to my mom and getting in my car. "Hey um Jay?" Billie said. "Yea?" I asked as I pulled out of the driveway. "Um you know sarah right?" She asked. "Yea what about her?" I asked.

"She uh..." She trailed off. "Um n-nevermind." She said nervously as she turned to look out the window. "What happened? Did she hurt you?" I asked. "I uh it's nothing." She said as she fiddled with her ring. 

"Now I know your lying." I said as I pulled up to the school. "Can we just talk about it later." She said. "Okay." I said confused since she's the one that brought it up. 

__

It's now time for 8th period and I'm walking billie to her class when we see Sarah. She winked at billie before going back to her conversation. I see billie look down before playing with her ring. I pulled her into the bathroom as we were right by it. 

"Ok really what's going on?" I said. "It's noth-." I cut her off. "No billie don't do that." I said. She sighed before her eyes got watery. "W-When you had stopped coming to school I-I- well Sarah was s-still bullying me, but it was in a weird kind of way." She said nervously.

"What do you mean weird?" I asked. "It's like uh s-she was uh b-bullying me, but i-in a flirty type of w-way." She said. "What do you mean, what did she do?" I asked. "She was just like uh c-calling me all these types of pet names a-and other stuff." She mumbled. 

"What do you mean other stuff, she kissed you?" I asked. "N-no no, I uh- she didn't, she just like- uh." She paused before tears rolled down her cheeks. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What did she do billie. 

She looked down at her feet playing with the ends of her shirt. She didn't say anything. 

"Billie? What did she do?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1042 words