Chapter 17

Billie's POV

After a few minutes of us sitting there and talking, Jayda's hands slid to my ass and gave it a slight squeeze. I quickly lifted my head up to look at her, a blush growing on my cheeks. She looked at me with a smile and I smiled back.

We've only ever had sex one time. I leaned in and kissed her and we began to make out. I started to grind on her lap causing me to let out a moan. "Get a room!" Raven said over the music. Jayda pulled away from me and I looked away embarrassed.

"Ok!" She said and picked me up. I squealed and wrapped my legs around her waist. "Where a-are we going?" I asked nervously. "To get a room." She said with a smirk as she walked up the stairs. My cheeks flushed and I put my face in her neck.

She finally found a room and closed and locked the door. She sat down with me on her lap. She lifted my head from her and looked at me in the eyes. "You're so beautiful princess." I blushed and smiled.

She leaned in and we got into an heated make out session. Her hands slid under my skirt giving my ass a squeeze. I moaned into the kiss as she flipped us over so she was on top. She pulled away and stared at me for a second.

"Can I?" She asked as she tugged on my oversized shirt. I nodded with a small blush on my cheeks. She pulled it over my head and went back to kissing me. She trailed kissing to my neck and my breath hitched when she got to a certain point.

She started to suck and I let out a shaky breath. After a few seconds, she pulled away admiring her work. "I-Is it noticeable?" I asked. "Definitely." She said. "Don't worry mama, we'll cover it up ok?" She said.

I nodded. "Can I?" She asked referring to my bra. I nodded as I arched my back a bit. Her hands slid around to my back and unclipped my bra before she threw it somewhere. She immediately started giving my boobs attention and I let out a soft moan.

Jayda's POV

I began to trail kissed down to the rim of her skirt. I looked up at her silently asking for permission and she nodded. I took off her skirt and underwear in one swift motion. I spread her legs and she looked down at me.

"Don't be nervous just enjoy ok?" I told her. She nodded. I licked up from her dripping whole to her clit as I wrapped my lips around it. She moaned as her eyes closed. I began to eat her out doing figure 8's.

She was a moaning mess as her hand tangled in my hair pulling me closer. "F-Fuck I-I'm going to-" She got cut off by a loud moan as cum shot out of her. I cleaned her up as she panted. "we're not done mama." I told her softly.

She opened her eyes and looked at me fearfully. "Don't worry, you can tell me to stop at any time ok?" I told her. This is only our second time so I don't want to be to rough. "O-Ok." She said.

I ran my fingers through her folds as she let out a low moan. "P-Please." She whimpered out. "What do you want baby?" I asked. "I-I need your fingers please mommy." She said. "If you want." I said as I shoved two fingers inside her.

Her back arched off the bed as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She let out a loud moan as her grip on my hair became tighter. I began going in and out at a normal pace. "M-Mommy?" She moaned out.

"Yes princess." I said as I began to rub her clit with my thumb. "I-." She cut her self off with a moan. "Words baby, tell me what you want." I said. "F-Faster please." She moaned out. I picked up my speed going at an inhuman pace and she moaned loudly.

"I-I'm going to cum!" She moaned out as her legs started closing. "Not yet amour." I said. She let out a loud moan as her eyes closed shut. "M-Mommy please let m-me cum please." She begged. I chuckled.

She started squirting and her legs closed around my head as she let out loud moans. "F-Fuck m-mommy please." She moaned out. "Go ahead princess, you did a good job for mommy." I said to her as I pushed her legs open.

Her legs began to violently shake as she came all on my fingers. I helped her ride out her high and once she started whimpering I pulled my fingers out. She whined as I did. Her back fell on the bed as she panted.

I licked her clean before going up to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around mt neck as she kissed back. "That feel good princess?" I ask her. "Y-Yes mommy." She said out of breath. "Lets get you home yea?" I asked.

She nodded tiredly. I found her clothes and helped her put them back on. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist while laying her head on my shoulder. I unlocked the door before heading downstairs to our friends.

"Guys we're gonna go!" I yelled over the music. "Alright, text the groupchat when you made it!" Raven said back. I nodded before heading out. I gently put her in the passenger seat seeing as she fell asleep.

I closed the door before going to the drivers side and pulling off. I drove to her house. I cut off my car and got out to go to her side. I carefully picked her up and went to the door. I knocked and after a few seconds finneas opened the door.

"Oh no did she get drunk?" He asked. "What no." I said as I chuckled. "She's just sleep." I said as I walked past him. I took her to her room before laying her down. She can take a shower in the morning.

I went into her closet before finding an outfit she can sleep in. I took off her shoes and sat the by her shoe rack. I took off her skirt and underwear before putting on a pair of boxers I found in her drawer on her.

I took off her shirt and put the oversized black shirt that went past her knees. I pulled the covers over her before giving her a kiss on the forehead. Her eyes opened a bit. "Leaving?" She asked tiredly.

"Not if you don't want me to." I said. "Stay please." She whispered. "Ok let me just change first." She nodded before closing her eyes again. I found some sweatpants and a shirt and I put it on before crawling in bed with billie.

She cuddled into me before falling into a deep sleep. I smiled as I pulled her closer closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep as well.

What a great night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1186 words