Chapter 23

Jayda's POV

I was shocked that she asked me that. Billie is normally the shy one, never asks for anything because she gets to nervous. Is she getting comfortable with me to where she can speak her mind?

I started smiling as I thought about it. "W-Why are you smiling? Is it a stupid question?" She said starting to panic. "No baby not at all, I'm just happy you feel comfortable enough to speak your mind with me." I told her softly.

"Oh...I guess i am." She smiled a bit. "And to answer your question we never used one because I didn't know if you were ready or not." I said with a shrug. "Oh." She said quietly.

"Why?" I asked her knowing why just wanting her to say what she wants. "You know why." She mumbled with a dark shade of red on her cheeks. "I do, but I want you to tell me, you gotta get comfortable with telling me what you want mama. Im not gonna judge you." I told her.

"Um ok." She mumbled. "I-I want to t-try it." She mumbled. "Huh?" I said playfully with a grin. "I w-want to try t-the strap." She said a little louder. "Please." She added.

"See baby, that wasn't hard." I said to her. "I guess." She mumbled. "We can try it, not today though ok?" I said. "Ok...when?" She asked. "You'll know baby." I said with a chuckle.

"O-Ok." She said with a small smile. "So innocent." I mumbled. "I'm tired." She said. "Well we can go to sleep, it is night time." I said.

"Okay..night Bubba." She said as she laid on top of me. "Goodnight princess." I whispered to her as I wrapped my arms around her.

The Next Day
Wednesday, September 23, 2022

I woke up to my alarm. "Billie Billie Billie!" Finneas said as he barged in the room. She lifted her head from my chest a bit to look at him. "Ocean eyes has over a thousand plays." He said excitedly.

"Really?" She said tiredly as she rubbed her eyes. She laid her head back on my chest still paying attention to finn.

"Yea, look." He showed her his phone and she sat up once she saw it. "Oh my..." she mumbled. "I-I didn't know people would actually like it." She said. " I told you." I said to her. She smiled and jumped on me giving me a hug.

"People like the song." She said excitedly. I chuckled as I hugged her back. "Give us a moment finn." I told him. He nodded before leaving. "Baby you did it." I said to her. "I-I did it." She said to me. "C-Can I kiss you?" She asked shyly. "No need to ask princess." I told her softly.

She smiled before leaning down and kissing me I sat up and she straddled my waist as we made out. "I-I love you." She said after she pulled away. "I love you too Angel, always." I said to her.

Her phone buzzed and she grabbed it looking at it. "Oh my gosh." She said. "What?" I asked. "Inter scope w-wants to sign me." She said excitedly. "Baby that's so good!" I said to her.

I got up and picked her up spinning her around. She squealed before giggling. "P-Put me down!" She laughed out. I sat her on the bed and started tickling her. "S-Stop it!" She laughed out.

I laughed and stopped tickling her. She still had a big smile on her face. I went in between her legs and hovered over her. She loosely wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I love you Billie Eilish." I said. "I love you Jayda Williams." She whispered. "Yea?" I said. "Y-Yea." She whispered. We held eye contact until I leaned down and kissed her.

I pulled away and laughed at her. "I can't kiss you if you're smiling." I said to her. "Sorry! I'm just so happy." She said with a genuine smile. I'm so glad to see Billie happy.

The time I first met her I can tell she was in a horrible place, but now she's slowly opening up to me and letting me help her. "I'm so glad you're letting me help you billie." I said softly.

"Thank you for wanting to help me Jayda." She said. My hand slid to the rim of her pants and she bit her lip and nodded. My hands slid in her pants and underwear.

Her breath hitched as I rubbed her clit. I slid two fingers inside her and she let out a low moan before arching her back. I went at a faster pace covering her mouth before she got to loud.

She was a moaning mess, but her moans was muffled. She scratched at my back as her legs began to shake. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her back arched more.

Soon after she released on my fingers. I helped her ride out her high before her eyebrows furrowed. I took my fingers out and her back fell on the bed. She panted as she just layed there.

"T-Take them off please." She said referring to her pants. I took her pants and underwear off before going to find her some more clothes.

I found her an outfit before putting a towel around her waist and picked her up. She chuckled. I sat her on the toilet and she did her business while I made sure her shower was the right way she liked it.

"I'll bring your clothes." I said to her and she nodded. "Thank you!" I heard her say as I closed the door. I chuckled and went to her room grabbing the outfit I picked up.

I walked back to the bathroom and sat her clothes on the cabinet. "Billie imma head home to see my sister okay?" I told her. "Isn't she at school?" She asked as she stuck her head out the shower. "Oh right forgot today is Wednesday." I said

"Well imma go home anyway, I miss my bed." I said. "Okay. I love you please be safe." She said to me. "Come." She said. I walked to her and she gave me a peck on the lips.

"I love you too baby, I promise I'll be safe." I said to her. "Okay bye." She said as I walked out. I chuckled at her cuteness. "Yo finn I'm gone!" I yelled as I walked past his room.

"Be safe!" He yelled back. "You know I will!" I said before closing the door. I got in my car and turned on some music before heading out.

I made it home from buying some things from the store. I brought a vibrator, two different straps, a dildo, handcuffs, and some blindfolds.

I know she'll be scared so for her to be brave enough to even ask me was enough for me. I also got her some takis.

A couple hours later and 1:00 pm came around. "I'm home!" Brooke yelled. "My room!" I yelled back. "Hello sister." She said as she walked in and plopped on my bed with a sigh.

"Hey, how was school?" I asked. "Boring as helll. A fight happened between Sarah and Raven though." She said. "Oh my fucking- the one time I don't go to school." I said.

"Did you record?" I asked. "Uh hello look who you're talking to." She said as she pulled out her phone.

I watched the video as I laughed. "That's messed up that she got beat up so bad." I said. "Yea it really is. How's your celebrity of a girlfriend." She said.

"She got signed to interscopes."
————————————————————————————————————————

A/n- sorry for the long chapter, but since I was late you guys deserve it. Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1326 words